Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL -Mountain Clan- Recruiting Mature Players [2-Week inactive kick Policy]

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Im looking for some veteran players who want to grind things that most people dont like to, kills some leader board things , our clan is going to become more event oriented again.  mostly for fun and to show our determination for clan.  If you think this would interest you and want to be appreciated by clan members who stand by you and help join us

We are starting the beginning of a new journey and moving into place that secures the clan and Alliance it supports.

IRoNDEviL-33

Yh join this clan if your looking for a all round epic Society Full of great and friendly people who help every chance they can I think we are even getting a group to train newer players for raiding so please come on join us no one gets turned away irondevil has done a great job here

Ty joe!

Yes there is a training clan that is called iron tennogen, much of what we are doing right now has brought the clan working together for many great things

The Reapers of Anarchy came in 2nd in Kills for mountain clans this Week for a Clan Community challenge .

Reapers of Mayhem held 1st for a good bit but came in 3rd in Shadow clans.  Myself Coming in 4th Overall. 

The first Challenge Mayhem Alliance has had bringing the clans together for what is really a warm up for the competitive nature that is coming from our teams.

While joining Anarchy at this time, you might get temporarily rerouted to Iron Tennogen clan.  A clan that is Training Camp for Warframe with Assignments containing specific builds and pushing the gameplay to the limits of end game.  Each time these builds are completed and other tasks or certain hours of gameplay completed you get promoted until you are of graduation rank.  When you you graduate you will go to the clan of choice Anarchy, Mayhem or Dragon.  Sometimes you may go to a clan that needs your awesomeness.  These 4 clans make up The 4 Storms of Mayhem.  These Clans are not yet Storm the process is underway for all of this.  One of the Reasons I'm explaining this here Is to clear up any confusion that may arise while joining with us at this time.

We want to be able to switch on and off the casual player and the competitive nature of clan commitment.  We want to organize the players who need help and will get advanced training from many players who are doing things to help meet the goals of the clan.  We have Reapers who volunteer their time as instructors to make sure you get the knowledge and experience you need to take on the galaxy. 

The 4 Storms of Mayhem will be the clans that are rivals must go through before contending with the rest of the clans of the Alliance.  While this is still a work in progress we are certainly very close to meeting our goals with a new website established for the Clans to get information as well a profile for your place with us.  The 4 storms, while being separate clans communicate as though they are 1 for the defense of the Alliance of Mayhem.

If taking part in this interests anyone please PSN

IRoNDEviL-33

Check out 4stormsofmayhem.com to see some of the new steps we are taking to build up new players or players wanting to become a part of an awesome new project that will be a powefurl presence in the future of WF.  All details will be covered on he site about how much of this will work.  Some discussions will be held in communties. ty very much.

Anarchy is as I have said countless times ,an amazing clan with Amazing people.  The Clan I started out in and Lead, I have put everything I can and have motivated others to do the same.  A very "4 the Clan" clan.  Ive seen when its time for the clan to come together and do what is needed, The Reapers of Anarchy Shine very bright and motivate me to continue pressing forward with our goals to be a very awesome and great clan.

I believe this has already been accomplished, but the fight has only just begun everything the clan has been through up to this point has been training, the experience that the clan will share together is still only on the horizon.  Be a part of that with us.

IRoNDEviL-33

As of Last night Anarchy became A storm Clan.  We have 100 active members but we are taking all prospects into The Iron Tennogen Clan.  Reapers of Mayhem and the Dragon Clan are also Clans Part of 4 the Storms of Mayhem that are in need of Active skilled and learning players.

Anarchy is currently only recruiting MR12+ or from the Iron Tennogen. In Alliance Clan Events looking for casual and competitive players. 

PSN Me and I'll answer any questions

IRoNDEviL-33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Clan will be increased to mountain again in 1 week, theres a very slim chance we will be going Moon again, I want to in order to have the average online activity increase.  Research is just outrageous.  If theres anyone who would like to join between now and then we are still a well established clan with enough Dark Sector Prep under our belts to be ready for the conflict as well as many allies within and outside alliance. 

Reapers of Anarchy Eternal now in Extreme Analog Alliance (EA) 

MR 12 + (negotiable)

Be right at the forefront of battle when Dark Sector Returns.  Clan upgrading to mountain again in less than a week , full research awesome emblem and great friends ! PSN 

IRoNDEviL-33

• 2 weeks later...

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL

MR 12 + (negotiable)

Be right at the forefront of battle when Dark Sector Returns.  Clan upgrading to mountain again in less than a week , full research awesome emblem and great friends ! PSN 

IRoNDEviL-33

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33