Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL -Mountain Clan- Recruiting Mature Players [2-Week inactive kick Policy]

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Hello IRoNDEviL, can I join too?

I have recently got WF, I would love to meet new friends, get more expierence from WF veterans.

And obvsly I need help on getting better frames,weps. :)

Ty in advance.

my psn - Th3___M1st3r___X

Name has 3 spaces from both sides.

u get the inv ?

We are taking in new and vet players, many different types of things to do in clan , no mandatory jobs only what u want to do while we do all we can to educate you on mods and builds to be a strong fearless reaper

We are taking in new and vet players, many different types of things to do in clan , no mandatory jobs only what u want to do while we do all we can to educate you on mods and builds to be a strong fearless reaper

The clan and my leaders are putting a lot of time into the new training program. This is to ensure our players are well rounded with all aspects of the game and put you into higher leadership ranks and encouraging to become a great ally warlord of your own clan if you choose one day. To me Warframe is an adventure that can be pursued in multiple ways. To find out more you must join. There are no requirements for membership, we lead by example and motivation.

Psn. IRoNDEviL-33

Dropping a request to join an established community of fellow Tenno to eradicate the evils of the game galaxy. I'm an experienced Warframe player who a ways back copied my account from PC to PS4, and am more or less rebuilding my account. I can be found in-game as nofxer_2k. Thanks!

Reapers of Anarchy eternal is the Flagship for Reapers of Mayhem Alliance .  Reapers of Mayhem Alliance also has its own home Cannons With Reapers of Mayhem Clan.  Besides the Rest of the Clans in the Alliance these clans are my Personal Heavy Hitters.  Join Anarchy or Mayhem today.  We need dedicated players willing to learn and adapt with a group that 100% respectful and helpful.  We will pull it together as a team whenever it is necessary.  Join Anarchy or Mayhem today. PSN IRoNDEviL-33