The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Terrible Connection

gary9070

Now, my internet isn't the best, but it usually works absolutely fine, but not with Warframe, NOPE , my internet seems to hate Warframe with a passion!

Doing a Raid? hah don't be ridiculous * loses connection to host *

Trying to farm prime parts? oh please, haven't you learned yet? * loses connection to host *

Got a good trade? NOPE, not anymore * loses connection to host *

Trying to do a boss fight? *@##$ please , you ain't doin no boss fight today * loses connection to host *

Seriously, Warframe is bloody amazing, but it's really starting to @(*()$ piss me off. I deal with the glitches, I deal with the bugs, I deal with the servers being down ( you know, when the chat servers were down for 2 days but they fixed them, luckily ) . The devs of this game are bloody amazing and have amazing customer service with new content always coming out. Please fix this connectivity issue I'm having, I want to enjoy the game like I used to :) Btw, these connectivity issues started about 31/10/15 - 31 October 2015. Thanks and I hope it gets fixed :)

P.S : It's also Freezing and Lagging a lot, crashing but not fully, and what I mean by that is that it takes me back to login screen but the game doesn't actually close. I see that a lot of people are having this problem aswell, PLEASE fix it.

Edited by gary9070

Warframe is a peer to peer hosted game.

So the game-servers you're connecting to are other players.

It sounds like your problems are most likely rooted in your ISP or connection type.

If you can provide more details about your connection type (cable/dsl), router (manufacturer), local connection type (wifi/wired)?

The community might be able to help troubleshoot with you.