The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Moframe Graffiti!

[DE]Megan

I'm usually ok with everything you do....

Usually i don't even care about these contests...

But how come that this contest is fair when people with High end PC can make more because their PC can handle more decals (such as bullet holes)

and lower end PC users (like i used to be) could have like 10 bullets hole at once before they start disappear.

I'm usually ok with everything you do....

Usually i don't even care about these contests...

But how come that this contest is fair when people with High end PC can make more because their PC can handle more decals (such as bullet holes)

and lower end PC users (like i used to be) could have like 10 bullets hole at once before they start disappear.

It's the same with every other contest, some people have Photoshop, others have paint. Some have materials, others don't. Some have talent, but not the equipment for it, others just adding filters or don't know what they're doing.

But isn't the number of bullet decals dependent on particle effects or some other settings? Didn't notice something between middle and high, but I don't think it's hardware itself dependent.

Meet my friend. He wears a yellow headband. I think he likes to work out.

ZJR54Z4.jpg

He's kind of large? MAybe he just started. I wouldn't say anything too loudly...

SnWfiNF.jpg
He's got that wild look in his eyes.

(I play on PS4, and tried about everything I could think of to get the image online directly from the PS4. Instead, I had to port it to Facebook and download the image from there to my PC... Quality went to crap quickly. If anyone knows a better way to share the PS4 screenshots, please let me know in PM).

It's somethin...

I couldn't turn around in time before the bullet marks dissipated, so I just took a picture of the mustache I was wearing in the Liset :)

I wish they didn't despawn so fast. I could create a much better stache! 

N3eD644.jpg

Edited by Zaphinine