Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Solution

Dis_conected

ok so from my point of view there are 3 problems with saryn the first is the reduction to heath which can be ether compensated with an armor buff or rolled back.

the second of problems is that the 3 ability combo decreases her "kill speed" in comparison to other frames and weapons. the third is that spite all the energy and using 3 skills there it is just so hard to make it worth it as it is easy for this combo to miss its mark so to speak. so how do we solve the second and third problem?

simple bye bye miasma. i propose a new skill designed to synergies with her third skill. i call this skill germination strike.

Germination Strike: Hits a single target turning that target into a living bomb stunning it for .5 of a second and slowing the targets movement speed. when killed the germinated target explodes dealing damage in a small radius and spreading all status currently on the target to all enemy's in a significantly larger radius.

this new skill adds synergy with her third skill and changes the purpose of her design from dot to debuffing. this also allows for more significant and faster game play

thank you for your time

please post constructive feedback no arguing about whether or not she is good as is

EDIT: to reflect Coatducks post

EDIT2: i hate you Coatduck( re-posting in megathread)

Edited by Dis_conected