Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Build A Melee Saryn Hackfest (Or Party Crushing)

faustias

Question

I have two favored weapons for Saryn: Corrosive Crit Ichors and Berserk Kittag. You may suggest other melee weapon and its specified build.

Problem is how can I sync one of these with the new Saryn abilities.

Difficulty of the battle will probably be between T3 and T4 not going beyond 40 minutes/waves. (Personally anything further is a stress to me)

I've sync'd a good melee, Channel-focused Jat Kittag with my Trinity because of her endless energy pool despite the 80% Pow-Eff in my build. I have that Berserk Kittag mainly used for my Valkyr, and sometimes Dual Ichors for that outrageous crit% and damage.

I just can't find that good connection on the new Saryn.

Got any good build for new Saryn specialized for whacking Orokin weeds? Note that I'm not going to accept some min-max build. I prefer that balanced goodness like my Trinity.

Unremovable mods would be Steel Fiber, Rage and Vitality

Replaceable mods would be the aura (I use between Steel Charge and Physique)

You may add syndicate mods like Contagion.

Mods' ranks can be max or not (I prefer not maxed on Corrupted mods though)

So, share me your thinking helmets. What can you add to make that melee-specialized new-Saryn?

Edited by faustias

6 answers to this question

I actually made a melee build for Saryn that I'm going to post here (once I find the correct sub-forum for it ..) so feel free to check it out :D This is the only melee build I use for Saryn and it's KILLIN', tell me what you think if you decide to try it out! :)

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Dual_zoren/t_30_400000001_226-1-5-228-5-5-238-7-3-241-2-5-244-6-5-247-4-5-254-0-5-292-8-3-322-3-3_254-6-226-9-241-11-322-9-247-9-228-7-244-9-238-7-292-10/en/4-0-32/77804/0

I actually made a melee build for Saryn that I'm going to post here (once I find the correct sub-forum for it ..) so feel free to check it out :D This is the only melee build I use for Saryn and it's KILLIN', tell me what you think if you decide to try it out! :)

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Dual_zoren/t_30_400000001_226-1-5-228-5-5-238-7-3-241-2-5-244-6-5-247-4-5-254-0-5-292-8-3-322-3-3_254-6-226-9-241-11-322-9-247-9-228-7-244-9-238-7-292-10/en/4-0-32/77804/0

I'll try it but got a Saryn warframe build that paired up for this weapon?

I'll try it but got a Saryn warframe build that paired up for this weapon?

Well this build is made to help spread the spores with Toxic Lash (which means the attack speed is very high, it's all in the build description along with alternative mods) so you don't need a specific build on your Saryn to make it work :) But I will take a screenshot of my Saryn build so that you can check it out! :D

EDIT: QDQ06fu.jpg

Edited by IIMorbiid

My Saryn build:

Energy Siphon aura

Steel Fiber

Vitality

Rage

Quick Thinking

(Primed) Flow

Blind Rage

Streamline

(Primed) Continuity (or Constitution because of the faster knockdown recovery)

The syndicate augment is worthless, keep avoid using it.

You can use Steel Charge or Rejuvenation in the aura slot.

I use my 1st and 3rd ability a lot, and sometimes my 2nd and 4th.

I use orthos prime/tonbo as my melee weapon, but dual ichor could be a suitable idea.

Edited by Dobermann92

The damage from TL doesn't seem to be a lot. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. The damage from the proc seems to be unrelated to the weapons stats, it might be power strength only, but either way it's fairly... weak. So I focus on Venom Spore range instead.

SC/Rejuv/CP aura

Vit+SF+Rage

Primed Continuity + Constitution

Stretch + OE

Streamline

183% duration, 235% range, 70% costs. Keep TL active, cast Venom occasionally on your melee target as you approach them. Hit them to spread Venom far and wide, halving enemy health (effectively doubling your damage).

(Alt RMolt Version - swap OE and Constitution for RMolt and TF/Intensify)

I actually use Prisma Dual Cleavers for the Syndicate AoE, but the principle is the same, I'll just swap in SS;

Pressure Point + Spoiled Strike

TS+OS

Zerker

Life Strike

2x elements

(If running with RMolt on the frame drop LS for a 3rd element or Primed Reach)

Edited by Darzk