The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Many Game Crashes/getting Booted Out On Eris (Solo Play)

(PSN)whiskey_14

hello,

This has been happening since the update 17.7 where the game always crashes and kicks me out resulting in restarting the game.  I wanted to wait before posting to see if this was an internet connection on my side, but it doesn't appear to be, and it's only happening on Eris.  It's been consistent of at least a couple times a day, just recently it happened 5 out 5 times I tried playing.

problem = game pauses/freezes for a second then I'm booted out of the game, resulting in a Sony error screen, sometimes asking me to report the issue.

where = Eris/Candiri during the hive sabotage missions, could be the other sabotage nodes as well.

Sony error = CE-34878-0

This appears to only happen while I'm on Eris, I don't seem to have any other connection issues elsewhere here or on any other games.

PS: I also had a few rounds where I was not rewarded for finding all three caches, see link below.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/558353-no-rewards-for-finding-caches-on-eris-sabotage/

thanks for your time.

Edited by (PS4)whiskey_14

Hi whiskey_14, could you tell me which Warframe you are using when you experience these crashes? Thanks!

at the time I was using:

- Valkyre/standard body

- prisma sayandana

- amprex

- atomos

- ack & brunt

- Diriga & weapon

- pretty sure the juggernaut was killed in all occasions and I think about half the time all the caches were found before I got the boot.

another thing I noticed was if the game went fast/found all the caches quick I was able to finish. Could just be me though

thanks for your time

Edited by (PS4)whiskey_14