Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Void Puzzles / Obstacle Rooms (Incomplete)

Nuko_Miko

Question

Hello

NOTE: Since U9 came with a bunch of new content that needs to be added to this guide, I'd appreciate if everyone would contribute with screenshots and such because I got my hands full atm with work and I'd love this guide to be complete as soon as possible. I'll link each person's contribution in the appropriate place so don't worry about that :D

NOTE2: If you want to see U9 new puzzle rooms you can skip to pages 6 and 7, we got lots of new screenshots by MarmoshaCommander_Snake_Eyes11thCommandment, fuffi2milka, tuman18, and Lactamid

You can check those out for now. I will be moving them to the first page later when I get some free time.

Here are the main components of the Puzzle/Trap system:

Lazer Sphere:
lazersphere.jpg

Floor Panel:
floorpanel1.jpg
floorpanel2.jpg

Wall Lazers:
walllazers.jpg

Turret:
turrety.jpg

Video Set: (by Bliznub )

New Video Set: (By Guiltytwo)

Notes:
- At Update 8.1.0 they said that they fixed it so that Other teammates can solve host-only puzzles now.

P.S. please don't reply to this thread until I finish reserving enough posts (I will reserve 10 for now). Feel free to post now. I think 8 posts will be enough for me.
P.S. 2: If you find anything wrong/imprecise please message me and I'll fix it.
P.S. 3: I'm still working on this, so any suggestions are welcome. And I'm still uploading and editing the pictures that I have and I will try to take better oriented ones later. Edited by MrFireShot

There's also a tunnel you can access on the middle floor, but it's only for being able to move stealthily.

Yeah, but i think what it is not necessary, for this topic =)

Edited by Marmosha

Hi! I tried to compile all new secret rooms in a video. Turns out I missed one, a very awesome secret vent high above in  Electric Machine chamber (post #125) , so I included a link in video's description. Here it is:

I also have a video for pre Update 9 Void secret rooms: 

Hope it will be helpful! :)

Edited by Guiltytwo

I think there's one room you don't have, don't know if anyone's mentioned it before. It looks like this:

3e6m.jpg
It seems one side has two lockers, and one has a couple containers. The switch at the "entrance" opens the one to the left. I'll guess that the other switch opens the one on the right. Often, this room doesn't open anything, probably because enemies have triggered it.

need more info on this. anyone got anything?

Are you thinking/heard of anyone creating a similar loot room guide for the orokin derelicts?

Found some well hidden rooms with max loot radar.

I'm currently trying to put together a video guide to secret rooms in Orokin Derelict. I only played it three or four times - new levels are amazing, stunningly beautiful and full of awesome secrets. It would be a real help if you share your finds in this thread or write me a message. :) 

I only just got back to warframe and I haven't been to the derelicts b4. I'm still trying to catch up on the new Void missions that I've never done b4 and also find some more hidden rooms. I went through all the posts done by you guys and I think I need to update the posts in the first page soon. I'm updating my screenshot collection atm and I think I might need to spend a couple hours arranging stuff again next week.

I might do a Derelict Guide after that if no1 else would've done it by then :D

If you fall, try to stay in the middle of the waterway, I bugged and got stuck against the side. Mission aborted :(

Took me a dozen tries, but in the end I managed to finish it in time. The reward was very much a lucklaster.  I'm going to explore some more today, and probably start cutting a video tomorrow. 

I was quite sure that I've been to every chamber on Derelict ships, but then suddenly found myself in a completely new one, which had never appeared in my previous runs. I was doing Captures for the most part, with a few Exterminations. Are there unique rooms in Survival missions? I'll have to check it out, probably. 

This guide is incredible awesome. Thanks to all the tenno who contributed on it.

I will try to upload some secrets from Orokin Derelict screenshoots the next time i do one.

My full video is still being processed by Youtube, but I also made a little one just about obstacle course. I hope it will spare you the pain I felt banging my Excalibur's head on the closed door ten or twenty times :)

Update: Full video is up! :)

Edited by Guiltytwo

My full video is still being processed by Youtube, but I also made a little one just about obstacle course. I hope it will spare you the pain I felt banging my Excalibur's head on the closed door ten or twenty times :)

Update:

Full video is up! :)

Awesome.  Thanks!