Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Guide] Void Puzzles / Obstacle Rooms (Incomplete)

Nuko_Miko

Question

Hello

NOTE: Since U9 came with a bunch of new content that needs to be added to this guide, I'd appreciate if everyone would contribute with screenshots and such because I got my hands full atm with work and I'd love this guide to be complete as soon as possible. I'll link each person's contribution in the appropriate place so don't worry about that :D

NOTE2: If you want to see U9 new puzzle rooms you can skip to pages 6 and 7, we got lots of new screenshots by MarmoshaCommander_Snake_Eyes11thCommandment, fuffi2milka, tuman18, and Lactamid

You can check those out for now. I will be moving them to the first page later when I get some free time.

Here are the main components of the Puzzle/Trap system:

Lazer Sphere:
lazersphere.jpg

Floor Panel:
floorpanel1.jpg
floorpanel2.jpg

Wall Lazers:
walllazers.jpg

Turret:
turrety.jpg

Video Set: (by Bliznub )

New Video Set: (By Guiltytwo)

Notes:
- At Update 8.1.0 they said that they fixed it so that Other teammates can solve host-only puzzles now.

P.S. please don't reply to this thread until I finish reserving enough posts (I will reserve 10 for now). Feel free to post now. I think 8 posts will be enough for me.
P.S. 2: If you find anything wrong/imprecise please message me and I'll fix it.
P.S. 3: I'm still working on this, so any suggestions are welcome. And I'm still uploading and editing the pictures that I have and I will try to take better oriented ones later. Edited by MrFireShot

I've been told there's a secret room in the huge room with the three loud power generators and the elevator that goes no where. I notice there seems to be an open window up to but no way to reach it. Does anyone know?

Just go back a few posts,I think its already in here

there is also a fairly large room with an elevated round platform in the middle with some loot containers on it. It is surrounded by 8 groups of pillars which sometimes contain turrets. (sorry don't have screenshots right now)

the platform has markings on it that divide it into quarters. one of those has orange markings in it. if you jump on the platform landing in the marked quarter secret walls open at one side of the room.

this one may be bugged, tried it today and jumping on said section of the platform does nothing. Is it possible you have to jump on it a special way? maybe you have to not touch any of the other quarters?

Again, Really sorry for not updating this yet :(

I'll start working on it RIGHT NOW (sorry)

I got caught up with SO MUCH STUFF to do (Including winning the regional ACM programming competition :3)

but now I should have a little bit more time for warframe :D (FINALLY!)

I've been told there's a secret room in the huge room with the three loud power generators and the elevator that goes no where. I notice there seems to be an open window up to but no way to reach it. Does anyone know?

This large generator room with the 3 generators and elevator. In the lower part of this room are two doors that lead to a small generator room. When entering this room ( watch the pressure plate when entering doorway) from either set of stairs are three doors on the other side. I have not figured out the 5 pressure plates in this room. Sometimes i activate the far one at the third door (right Side) and nothing else. Sometimes i activate the plate at the 1st door (Left side) nothing else. There must be some sort of sequence to this room. Somebody got an answer to this particular room? The cieling turrets have never shot at me so i obviously have not done anything correct here.