The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Premium Skins Work With Prime Frames?

Forblaze

for the most part it will replace the entire model

for the most part.....

some times you will have parts of prime model (like random appendages) still show up with other skins.....I cant think of any examples off the top of my head right now but I know that it does occur

but just know that you will most likely just have the entire prime model replaced

Nyx nemesis skin is the only one that I have and can say about it. It replaces Nyx prime model completely so no golden parts are visible at all and also replaces the chaos effect it now shows Nyx Nemesis instead of Prime on enemies.

So I would probably guess that all premium skins will replace models completely without any odd issues. But they may change that with the upcoming Rhino one.

Nyx nemesis skin is the only one that I have and can say about it. It replaces Nyx prime model completely so no golden parts are visible at all and also replaces the chaos effect it now shows Nyx Nemesis instead of Prime on enemies.

So I would probably guess that all premium skins will replace models completely without any odd issues. But they may change that with the upcoming Rhino one.

^ well it does make sense that they would try to be consistent and change everything

I know there are a few ppl out there that like using their prime frames but dont like the prime look

^ well it does make sense that they would try to be consistent and change everything

I know there are a few ppl out there that like using their prime frames but dont like the prime look

I'm not a fan of gold, so that is pretty much the case for me, exception is Loki

That's me, right there.   : )