Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Close thread please (clan logo making has been closed sorry) (apology in the thread)

-CM-Excalibur-

Question

I just wanted to say sorry to those people i didnt continue making their logos. Due to my busy schedule, high amount of bashing in pms, and high clan responsibilities and real life things to do. I had to end this. I am heartfully sorry for this. Thank you for all your support and i might end up starting a new one maybe soon :) its been a great journey in making these great logos, to those people i have made logos, I hope you love the ones i made for you! Bless you all tenno and thanks for everything.

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

Can you make an eblem for my clan Quantum Empire?

I think the name is pretty self-explanatory anout what the eblem should probably look like. Make it like a blue coloured Rutherford's model of the atom inside a purple energy shell(I imagine it would be like the atom inside purple coloured Mine Osprey mines with electic proc) and maybe put golden Lotus symbols on the top, bottom, left and right of the orb.

Clan camp 531 is in need of a emblem if possible.

looking for a glaive symbol form the movie Krull. in a deep red interior with a blue haze outline, and if there is anything that you feel looks good either in or around the glaive I am not picky I just suck at art.

Thank you in advance

11 hours ago, Rounpositron said:

Can you make an eblem for my clan Quantum Empire?

I think the name is pretty self-explanatory anout what the eblem should probably look like. Make it like a blue coloured Rutherford's model of the atom inside a purple energy shell(I imagine it would be like the atom inside purple coloured Mine Osprey mines with electic proc) and maybe put golden Lotus symbols on the top, bottom, left and right of the orb.

11 hours ago, Plushy said:

Those are cook but they arent 'cartooy Nyx riding a Bursa' cool. 

#NyxNation

They look amazing though. Great work! :D 

1 hour ago, (PS4)drago1422 said:

Clan camp 531 is in need of a emblem if possible.

looking for a glaive symbol form the movie Krull. in a deep red interior with a blue haze outline, and if there is anything that you feel looks good either in or around the glaive I am not picky I just suck at art.

Thank you in advance

11th, 12th and 13th requests. pending and wait. maybe about 2-3weeks tops

1 hour ago, VietStralian said:

daaaamn. That's a lot!

EDIT: Sounds sarcastic for some reason. It's not. :V

yeah man your at number 7 so ur request will be dropped definitely with 1,2,3,5 and 6. 4 is so complicated so its gonna be delayed due to the complicated request

Hello,

My clan is called Arekuruu Umi, which translates to Raging Ocean.  Could you please do something similar to the attached image but with your own flare?  I would like the colors to be ocean blues and greens.  I do not want any words on the image please.

7c00da4a7be44346e265863e9e39cd8b.jpg

Thank you very much,

Sundavr

Hello,

My clan is called Arekuruu Umi, which translates to Raging Ocean.  Could you please do something similar to the attached image but with your own flare?  I would like the colors to be ocean blues and greens.  I do not want any words on the image please.

7c00da4a7be44346e265863e9e39cd8b.jpg

Thank you very much,

Sundavr

On November 9, 2015 at 1:06 AM, -BE-BladeOfRuin said:

Reply what you want in your logo and i will make it possible! :)

I check the forums and Get on in warframe 4:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time (No rush please)

new%20clan%20logo%202_zpsajuxtt1s.png

^

My clan logo which I made :)

Clan%20logo%20for%20friend_zpspajhfald.p

^

My friends Clan Logo which I made aswell :)

Alliance%20ROTA%20logo_zpsdiggncqe.png

^

The Logo Of The Alliance my clan founded :)

Clan%20logo%20for%20Inquisitaes_zpsctzfi

^

Requested Logo for Inquisitaes :) The concept he wanted didnt really blend so i made a new one xD :) 

Here%20ya%20go%20bro_zpsgntzvnmb.png

Requested Logo for BlackKnightRT :D Here you go :D i made a phantom sinister ish look to it xD

DwerpJr.png?1

^Requested Logo by Death-Proxy

oIPuEB0.png?1

^Requested Logo by nulloperations

qcJOErN.png

^Requested Logo by xenonox

TOr1b5i.png?1

^Requested Logo by the Angelus Mortalis Clan :)

Love the art.. Could u do one 4 me?