The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things Warframe Is Missing

-FrostByte-

=UPDATE= DOG MOA, pins war frames down and rip's their (CENSORED) throats out

TL;DR   We need vehicles to drive air and ground (or space) ((space tanks?))

Tanks

Tanks

Tanks

Tanks

SpaceShips(we can drive)

Spaceships(we can drive)

SpaceShips(we can drive)

People Like me Like to sit on people and soak up damage and then slowly approach them and decapitate them with one swing

or pepper their bodies with bullets, as such being all i need is a tank.

a cheezy lame achievement system ex

- Kill 9001 moas (gain 9001 CR)

what else.. oh ya these are my wants

I wan't to drive a tank and run over 9001 moas and get an achievement for it

I wan't to have a dog fight in space with the grenneer (sorry i cant spell :3)

Maybe something like starwars battlefront 2 invade the enimie ship and destroy it from the inside out or the outside in

I wan't a flail weapon

I wan't to be the very best...

Edited by n0lyfe

Wan't? Want not contraction? Lol. But really, there's no use for vehicles in an indoors game. We're ninjas, not soldiers. Achievements are also by far the worst creation in gaming history. 

Nunchucks...

Also maybe scrolls with techniques/skills, oh maybe the blueprints could be like scrolls dunno.

Nunchucks...

Belt levels? E.g Mastery Rank- Black Belt

Nunchucks...

Edited by Scoosh

Yeah, dog fights, space tanks, player houses, tycoon-style dojo management, RPG player development, own spaceship like in Mass Effect, pod races, space horses, space cowboys, dinosaurs, dragons to fight, cities with NPC-s, lightsabers, different armor parts, PS3 and XBOX version of game, Facebook connect, supercharging mods with potatoes, more vegetables, cooking system, needs system (sleep, hunger, thirst, etc.), karaoke, Guitar Hero style combos during fight, enormous talking weapons, less covering frames, bigger boobs, more lazors, magic scrolls, ridable space dragons, 50 new warframes, Harkonnen cannon, vampirism, werewolves...

Did I forgot about something?

Edited by Angius

If trolling, could use a tad more of a easier spelling than this... could be easier for everyone to read if spelled better and less.... everywhere [looks like it was just thrown everywhere].

Dog Moas sound like a good idea as a Corpus version of the Charge [runs at people at can possibly stun-lock (which will eventually be changed)] could be interesting.

Vehicles won't be added sadly, Warframe can't fit them into the game [maps too small for them, not enough outside maps]. Even then, why would space ninjas need them? Too awesome for them.

Achievements will probably be added at a later date... when the game is more 'Complete'. Probably might come to the point of a credit reward for completing some of the hard ones [Example: Kill Jackal 100 times].

Weapons are being made constantly [next weapon was shown on livestream which looks like a Spear], Flail might be made later in one of the reinforcements.

More PvP.

Sorry but there isn't going to be more PvP added currently, the Sparring is a place holder for it currently and the DE aren't going to make that many changes to favor it. This is a PvE game, not a PvP.

If trolling, could use a tad more of a easier spelling than this... could be easier for everyone to read if spelled better and less.... everywhere [looks like it was just thrown everywhere].

Dog Moas sound like a good idea as a Corpus version of the Charge [runs at people at can possibly stun-lock (which will eventually be changed)] could be interesting.

Vehicles won't be added sadly, Warframe can't fit them into the game [maps too small for them, not enough outside maps]. Even then, why would space ninjas need them? Too awesome for them.

Achievements will probably be added at a later date... when the game is more 'Complete'. Probably might come to the point of a credit reward for completing some of the hard ones [Example: Kill Jackal 100 times].

Weapons are being made constantly [next weapon was shown on livestream which looks like a Spear], Flail might be made later in one of the reinforcements.

Sorry but there isn't going to be more PvP added currently, the Sparring is a place holder for it currently and the DE aren't going to make that many changes to favor it. This is a PvE game, not a PvP.

When did they say they were adding achievements? I'm highly against them. They're useless and just add more grind for nothing useful. Not to mention all the people who go crazy over completing all of them. It just doesn't bring a good atmosphere. Also, they said they will improve PvP when they're confident in their PvE. They're already doing balance changes and UIs for the next update.

When did they say they were adding achievements? I'm highly against them. They're useless and just add more grind for nothing useful. Not to mention all the people who go crazy over completing all of them. It just doesn't bring a good atmosphere. Also, they said they will improve PvP when they're confident in their PvE. They're already doing balance changes and UIs for the next update.

Probabilities and Currently were both words that I have said in the post.

There might be a possibility of Achievements... most Steam games have them, they might ask the DE to make a few for the game but more as a Passive thing than anything. If it gives a reward, that's up to the DE.

Currently the PvP system is set aside for Clan updates and hot-fixes... there are more people complaining about the Clan than about PvP and right now, the game has more of a focus on PvE. It has started as such and shall be like this for a while, if they started making immediate changes, then they would lose a majority of their players. A lot of people here prefer PvE than get involved with PvP.

The Sparring system is a Place Holder for it, I said that because it's true. It would probably get added to later but not now because they're more focused on the Clans.

If I caused a misunderstanding here, I do apologize but I'm just trying my best to explain the situation right now. Replying to a possible troll post can be quite difficult [OP, not the side post I quoted].

There might be a possibility of Achievements... most Steam games have them, they might ask the DE to make a few for the game but more as a Passive thing than anything. If it gives a reward, that's up to the DE.

I'm pretty sure Steve said in one of the earlier streams (3, maybe?) that Steam achievements were coming, but I don't think he said when.