Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Notification Settings And Item/credit Exclusions

Rakaija

I realize this is the bug forum, but I do not know where else to post this question.

I'm trying to solely sort for the Vauban BP's and Forma, etc. Do I set the "Minimum Credit Value" really high so that the app won't notify me whenever there are credits above zero (and only notify me when there's a BP)? Or do I leave it at "Notify when credit reward is above zero" and hope the all will not alert me towards every alert above zero credits, regardless of the presence of a BP or not?

Thank you!

You can set it high, the app still will notify you, if there are any blueprints.

Yes do this. I have post time and again in almost all the threads about the filters and I think a cash setting of 9k or 10k now that they are getting more 9k alerts is best.

• 1 month later...

I have the exact same problem. I have my credit value set to 20k since I don't care about the money alerts, only the handful of items on my filter list. During the special event where the 3 rare artifacts were dropping the alert notification was working wonderfully, but I've been waiting for the Vauban Chassis for weeks and never got a notification last night...

Fogg: It failed to notify me about an Orokin Catalyst this morning too, even though the phone was on, not in deep sleep, connected to the local network, etc.

Excellent point. I was able to catch that one because I was looking at the twitter feed right when it popped. App never even made a buzz.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Nexus update today and am happy with it again. It has all the new items in the filter and sent me an alert even though I have the credit limit set to 20k, just like it was supposed to. Awesome.

PLEASE just implement 2 checkboxes for (alert on credit only) and (alert on item only) so people can decide if they want to be alerted for credits, for items (bp, artifact, filter) or both

nexus app sometimes fails to alert me for auras because i set my credit value higher than the alert would yield. (credit value 10 000 and did not get alerted on that orokin reactor a week ago because it had less then 10 000 credits)