Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Umbra

Darth-Buldge

You will have to go to DE's offices in Ontario, and fill out an application.  Once they go over your application(be nice to the receptionist or it will get "lost") they will decide if you can then buy Excalibur Umbra.  They will then give you directions to head to the proper room and on the way there you will have to do various physical challenges and answer trivia questions.  If you fail too many then they open a trap door that sends you sliding down a garbage chute into the dumpster outside.  If you make it to the room, then you have to pay in cash and you will be given a card with a scratchoff area.  Scratch off the area for a code that you use to redeem for Excal Umbra.

If you don't want to do all this, there is a shorter way.  You have to flip a table at the DE HQ.  It can't be just any table, it is one that is secretly randomly selected and it switches each day, but you have to get it right because if you don't get the right one then you are permanently blacklisted from EVER getting Excal Umbra, so it's probably just safer to try the application and trivia thing.  Even if you get trap doored to the garbage chute you can at least try again with a new application, but BE NICE TO THE RECEPTIONIST!

Edited by Beas7ie

That was their Founder's Program. It was basically the same thing we got here. They just replaced Excalibur Prime with Umbra Excalibur Prime.

Founders Program could be seen as the first prime access (works in the same way) besides, DE hasn't given much info about umbras. Who says there can't be a 3 months lasting "umbra acces", alternating with prime access, and giving us a "special frame" each 45 days?

Founders Program could be seen as the first prime access (works in the same way) besides, DE hasn't given much info about umbras. Who says there can't be a 3 months lasting "umbra acces", alternating with prime access, and giving us a "special frame" each 45 days?

The Founder's Program being a prime access was my point. Where did i say we can't have an umbra access? The thing that i'm stating is that there currently is no such thing as a 'umbra access'. I have no clue why this is so hard for people to grasp.

The Founder's Program being a prime access was my point. Where did i say we can't have an umbra access? The thing that i'm stating is that there currently is no such thing as a 'umbra access'. I have no clue why this is so hard for people to grasp.

- Mix this (should have a "currently")

There is no such thing as umbra access.

-And this (not yours)

2f7.png

if we get an "umbra access" it wouldn't be anytime soon. and buying prime access wont make you miss out on anything unless you dont have money

PS there wont be an umbra acess

And you can see why some players might be misled about the possibility of "umbra access"

Imho, umbra access might be a good addition to game.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

- Mix this (should have a "currently")

-And this (not yours)

And you can see why some players might be misled about the possibility of "umbra access"

Imho, umbra access might be a good addition to game.

Honestly, they should have understood it without "currently" being added to it. They should have read what i was replying to:

ok so if i buy prime access now, i wont be missing out on umbra acess

This implies that there is a confirmed umbra access. I told him there isn't one.

I agree that an umbra access might be good, but as long as everything in it is still farmable. I get the feeling that some people want it to be payment only, so they can rub it in the faces of players that miss out for various reasons.

I agree that an umbra access might be good, but as long as everything in it is still farmable. I get the feeling that some people want it to be payment only, so they can rub it in the faces of players that miss out for various reasons.

I feel like you're sensing old scars being reopened, some players still want excal prime, and given the chance to get another exclusive excalibur (even tough it's not prime) helps those players to feel somehow "special", or "on par" with the founders seen by some players almost like some kind of gods of the game (even tough most of them use Excalibur Prime in relays only while some of them, maybe just a few, aren't even skilled players or have totally left the game and forgotten their accounts)

Edited by -----LegioN-----

I feel like you're sensing old scars being reopened, some players still want excal prime, and given the chance to get another exclusive excalibur (even tough it's not prime) helps those players to feel somehow "special", or "on par" with the founders seen by some players almost like some kind of gods of the game (even tough most of them use Excalibur Prime in relays only while some of them, maybe just a few, aren't even skilled players or have totally left the game and forgotten their accounts)

Yeah, i usually get that vibe whenever i see a topic about Excalibur Umbra and his acquisition. People are usually quick to say it is a skin or that it will be payment-only from my experiences.

Yeah, i usually get that vibe whenever i see a topic about Excalibur Umbra and his acquisition. People are usually quick to say it is a skin or that it will be payment-only from my experiences.

Personally, other people owning Umbra is not even on the bottom of my list of potential things to care about. Payment only, farm only, both, doesn't matter, I just want the damn thing myself, and again, whether or not it's a limited time/exclusive blah blah I am disinterested in.

Informed speculation using brain cells. There was no 'umbra access' in CH Warframe and we currently don't have it. So saying/implying there is or will be as a reply to "there is no umbra access" is stupid.

It was the chinaframe founder pack and he still hasn't been released over there yet.