Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Windows 10 Build Fixed My Shadowplay!

Pythadragon

It works fine. Runs and looks a lot better than Win 8 and 8.1 imo.

Well considering windows 8 runs like a dead dog before you manually fix all it's broken settings I'm not too surprised or impressed, but windows 10 is very intrusive and can turn it's data collection programs back on automatically even after you've turned them off.

Not so much the forced upgrade, but the fact that windows will make sure that software developers no longer support it, like what they did with XP, long live the greatest OS of all.

Well, all the software I need for now is operating in Windows 7. In fact, I never bothered to upgrade my main Mac OS X beyond 10.8, just because all the programs I need is compatible with it. 

Well, all the software I need for now is operating in Windows 7. In fact, I never bothered to upgrade my main Mac OS X beyond 10.8, just because all the programs I need is compatible with it. 

True, but I forsee windows being an absolute **** in future and forcing you to "upgrade" to windows 10 just to use the latest programs and games.

But I still get to use Windows 7 regardless.

Thats not really the issue I have, the issue I have is using windows 10 in general. It's such a dodgy OS to me. Collects data without permission, re-enables itself after you turn off data collection, forces updates on it's users (aside from the business version which is hundreds of dollars), tries to charge yearly fees on apps that were free in previous iterations, etc.

Thats not really the issue I have, the issue I have is using windows 10 in general. It's such a dodgy OS to me. Collects data without permission, re-enables itself after you turn off data collection, forces updates on it's users (aside from the business version which is hundreds of dollars), tries to charge yearly fees on apps that were free in previous iterations, etc.

I could always spend time just picking up skill in using the Windows equivalent of Terminal.