Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4

(PSN)GiantChoco

Finished the main story with the

BoS

ending. Strangely, I didn't feel that bad for

leaving child Shaun in the tower (that was going to be blown up).

. So much for Shaun, of the dead!

I also noticed how much the BoS resembled the Nazi's in one way. 

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Finished the main story with the BoS ending. Strangely, I didn't feel that bad for leaving child Shaun in the tower (that was going to be blown up).

I also noticed how much the BoS resembled the Nazi's in one way.

R00d d00d. Put a spoiler in it. No seriously, someone would want to beat the $&1t outta you right now.

Also finished the brotherhood of steel playthrough and my desire to play hit rock bottom with a resounding thud after just one play-through exploring and doing minutemen and the next exploring less in different areas and doing main quest as BoS.

Sad. I expected to get a lot more than 60hrs out of it. Might have done one more but there were a bunch of spoilers in the institute terminals, there's nothing new I want to do with weapons and too many NPC's are unkillable. :/

Probably also missed some time that was supposed to be crouching and squinting at shelves trying to find wonderglue and duct tape but I have no regrets about  cheateing QoL improving via console to fix that.

Also finished the brotherhood of steel playthrough and my desire to play hit rock bottom with a resounding thud after just one play-through exploring and doing minutemen and the next exploring less in different areas and doing main quest as BoS.

Sad. I expected to get a lot more than 60hrs out of it. Might have done one more but there were a bunch of spoilers in the institute terminals, there's nothing new I want to do with weapons and too many NPC's are unkillable. :/

Probably also missed some time that was supposed to be crouching and squinting at shelves trying to find wonderglue and duct tape but I have no regrets about  cheateing QoL improving via console to fix that.

You can make materials you need glow.

You can make materials you need glow.

Really?

I saw the search thing but that just put a little spyglass next to the names in containers. I still had to point the crosshair at every shelf and look in every damn box. How do you make them glow?

Really?

I saw the search thing but that just put a little spyglass next to the names in containers. I still had to point the crosshair at every shelf and look in every damn box. How do you make them glow?

Second tier of a perk in intelligence.

Second tier of a perk in intelligence.

Ohhh yeah... I see that in scrapper now. Requires lv23 and isn't needed on a cheat run so I never bumped into it in either playthrough.

I might have to give it one more legit playthrough except use console for that from the start.

Edited by VKhaun