Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Good Pc Build?

Noioiy

The computer I have been using for the past few years kind if decided to not start up yesterday morning. Did everything I could to see what the problem was. PSU paperclip test showed that the PSU fan was spinning slowly, but I don't have the necessary things to check the voltage output.

Unplugged all the peripherals, HDD, optical drive and tried to start but nothing happened.

So now I think either my PSU or mobo is dead.

So I've been looking around the internet to see if I can build a new PC and found this website where I can pick the components which are compatible.

And I put this together

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Znsm99

Maybe you guys can check it and tell me if this is a nice enough configuration to run warframe on high-ultra settings, plus a few other new games. I.e. Fallout 4, MGS 5, Mad Max.

I would also appreciate it if you could tinker with the components and show me what you think is better.

I am running a kind of tight budget so if you think I should replace something with something cheaper but reliable, let me know.

The computer I have been using for the past few years kind if decided to not start up yesterday morning. Did everything I could to see what the problem was. PSU paperclip test showed that the PSU fan was spinning slowly, but I don't have the necessary things to check the voltage output.

Unplugged all the peripherals, HDD, optical drive and tried to start but nothing happened.

So now I think either my PSU or mobo is dead.

So I've been looking around the internet to see if I can build a new PC and found this website where I can pick the components which are compatible.

And I put this together

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Znsm99

Maybe you guys can check it and tell me if this is a nice enough configuration to run warframe on high-ultra settings, plus a few other new games. I.e. Fallout 4, MGS 5, Mad Max.

I would also appreciate it if you could tinker with the components and show me what you think is better.

I am running a kind of tight budget so if you think I should replace something with something cheaper but reliable, let me know.

I personally don't believe you're gonna get ultra 60FPS on most of the newer titles with that rig but take my opinion with a grain of whee salt

I personally don't believe you're gonna get ultra 60FPS on most of the newer titles with that rig but take my opinion with a grain of whee salt

Ow no no I didn't mean I want to run those title in smooth 60 fps ultra settings. What I asked was, is that rig good enough to run warframe in particular in ultra settings? Or at least high enough so people don't ask if I installed the game on a potato.

The computer I have/had can run warframe in lowest possible settings. And it's actually one of my most played games.

Ow no no I didn't mean I want to run those title in smooth 60 fps ultra settings. What I asked was, is that rig good enough to run warframe in particular in ultra settings? Or at least high enough so people don't ask if I installed the game on a potato.

The computer I have/had can run warframe in lowest possible settings. And it's actually one of my most played games.

Should be more than capable.

Am running on AMD Radeon 7750 1GB, I5 3.0 ghz processor and I run Warframe's settings all on high and get a decent 60FPS.

That rig should definitely do.

Should be more than capable.

Am running on AMD Radeon 7750 1GB, I5 3.0 ghz processor and I run Warframe's settings all on high and get a decent 60FPS.

That rig should definitely do.

Thank you.

I think I will stick with this build for now. Might switch to GTX 950 before actually buying the items.