Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meiyo Syandana

God_maN_At_waR

Hello guys, now i want tell u about my idea for Syandana 

6b0e96510de6.png

Short lore: Meiyo Syandana weared by Tenno for death duel,cause their honor has been wounded.
Cloth of this Syandana is closed Tenno's lefs arm ,that giving the element of surprise and advantage.

And know about why i writing that. I havent enough skill to finish my idea - it is 1st reason.
Second reason -it is problem with position of Syandana,cause on warframe as Ash it can be weared.
I hope u liked my idea,and DE , if they liked it too, will solve my second problem,thanks for veiwing =)

i kinda dont get what this is... is this cloth that wraps to the side of the warframe? hmm just a thought, DE might not want it because warframes have crap ton of variants on the arms and shoulders. implementing this will be a clipping nightmare so your chances may be slim.

Edited by vendrid

i kinda dont get what this is... is this cloth that wraps to the side of the warframe? hmm just a thought, DE might not want it because warframes have crap ton of variants on the arms and shoulders. implementing this will be a clipping nightmare so your chances may be slim.

I know , it will be hard to realization , but if everything will be easy in this life , life become boring =) 

For me it was challange ,but i couldn't complete it , I hope DE have enough skill and power to finish my work =)