Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Se7en Deadly Sins Are Now Recruiting!

(XBOX)PRxHeavyxHitter

sjsWmR3.jpg?1

Hello warframe community, we of The Se7en Deadly Sins are searching for new and veteran players a like to join our family. We are a old Shadow clan, who established our roots since January 2015 and we made quite the accomplishments in our prime. Our clan had recognizable feats such as winning second prize in the Shadow Clan Leaderboards after the False Profit event with only 16 members at the time with the score of 6,340 (max cap: 6400). And also had 3 recognizable clan leaders on the world player leaderboards in the top ten in both the clan and in alliance:

44033, AndreLavallee1 (now SoulxofFenrir), Phoenix Kings

40169, PRxHeavyxHitterThe Se7en Deadly Sins

35441, MacGamesAUThe Ch0sen Few

There have been many games that have been released, such as Halo 5, Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, etc that have dwindled our numbers as a strong shadow clan and looking for new potential. In our eyes Mastery Ranks, nor player status matters because we play the game for fun, and love the challenges that the game offers. We are just looking for players who have the burning passion for warframe and love to help one another become better players in all aspects of the game. We are also one of the founding father clans, alongside the Phoenix Kings, for the Yokai Guntai alliance. Overall, we would love for you guys to join this awesome clan, we welcome any player that is kickback and is a chillaxful person with a good head on their shoulders.

\(^___^)/

***Btw we prefer to have players with mics for good communication with each, helps make the clan a family-like environment and move everyone through parties. We also have a group kik chat, once you join the clan I'll pm you an invitation to the chat. This is a good way to keep in touch with everyone off the screen.

Plz message me, PRxHeavyxHitter, for any other details regarding the clan or post on this topic. I'll be more than welcome to answer your request!!! :D 

Link to my profile via computer to message:  https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=PRxHeavyxHitter

Anime fans are also a cool addition, since our clan is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins animation ;)

***UPDATE 3/9/16: Currently The Se7en Deadly Sins are now open with many spaces, and feel free to contact us anytime. We will add you after giving you some background info about our clan via Xbox live party. Keep trying to contact us from time to time, since we do have a 15 day inactivity policy on our clan due to school and holidays, and tend to open spots once in awhile :)

Other clan leaders to contact for recruitment are: 

SoulxofFenrir (aka doM I LaValkyr/AndreLavallee1): https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=SoulxofFenrir

Edited by (XB1)PRxHeavyxHitter
New upgrades to the clan & now have more space to recruit awesome potential :D

Great clan known the leaders since Feb of this year great bunch of people. PRxHeavyxHitter is a great clan leader very knowledgable very experienced warframe player always helping out anyone that needs helps not just in his clan but also in our alliance also. You cant go wrong joining this clan Message PRxHeavyxHitter today!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update on the clan to those within the clan:

*All research is done for Wukong, Lacera, and Mios

*Added all the Clan Leaders' profile links to recruitment page for easy access for PC to Xbox live messaging

*The Clan has a max cap as of last week (1/4/16) ----> will see later today for more open spots (1/14/15)

*Congrats Blood Vengenz for getting highest time in Solo T1 Survival for the clan on Leaderboards ;)

*Keep doing what you're doing guys! :D

*****Update of my status: 

I won't be on warframe as much due to spring semester of college has started and need to focus on my work. I'll be mainly on during the weekends, and pop here and there for logins and checking messages within the clan/alliance during weekdays. If I do not reply to your messages about recruiting, or more info, I'm sorry in advance. I've also provided links on the recruitment page for the other leaders within our clan in which you can speak with. Lastly, may the Transcendence be with you, Tennos!

Edited by (XB1)PRxHeavyxHitter

• 1 month later...

****Update About Clan:

We are now a Storm Clan!!! :D Now that we have filled a lot of space of committed clan members, it was time to upgrade the barracks to find more potential for our warframe family \(^__^)/ We are recruiting once again and have many spaces to fill up, so don't be hesitant to ask in joining lol Msg me or the other clan leaders from their GTs and or profile links on the recruitment page above. Hopefully we'll see you along side battle Tenno!! :D