Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Tytl Stuff

I'd rather do a genuine lobster than taking a cumdump.

But that's just me.

I like both

25 Focke wulf 190s and 15 Bf 109s vs 20 A6M Zeroes and 20 Ki-43 Hayabusas

what..

In that case i believe in more numbers won. Weaponry On that scale is destorying each other with one direct hit anyways....

I can use my mouth, tongue, voice, breath, and kisses too....

Imagine Velour, in front of you in a maid uniform. Stockings up to her thighs, with a red plaid design to her uniform. She's bending over slightly, letting you see her wagging tail and cute butt in white frilly panties. She's preoccupied doing something, what do you do?

Imagine Velour, in front of you in a maid uniform. Stockings up to her thighs, with a red plaid design to her uniform. She's bending over slightly, letting you see her wagging tail and cute butt in white frilly panties. She's preoccupied doing something, what do you do?

Fluffy tail! Touch it like a golden retriever

Carriers or Destroyers

Um... I like small boats.. ..

Carriers or Destroyers

Um... I like small boats.. ..

If you just spend sometime look at it, you know how much pain and pleasure the original Valkyr had gone through, the warframe speaks it without needing any lore.

Oh hey what a clever edit this is.

Also lasagna or quiche.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

Hmm. Didn't expect he'd make a thread about this too. Maybe it's a spreading virus.

But since we're at it.

If you were to go on an expedition to a mountain or a forest. To which you'd go, or would you go at all? Why you chose that? How'd you handle it if it were one of the first two?

Apart from visiting this forum, what else do you do?

10 Favourite forum member (you may choose to rank them for chaos)

(From the last few weeks) Warframe, SWTOR, Wildstar, SFM,WMM, GIMP2..., and ForAcademicPurposes.

0)Legolegend144

1)Renegade343

2)Methieria

3)ElGuirrix

4)ViroVeteruscy

5)Skycook3y

6)TheBrsrkr

7)BrownStalin 

8)Overlord McGeek

9)Noamuth

10)Morec0

Edited by Guest

Hmm. Didn't expect he'd make a thread about this too. Maybe it's a spreading virus.

But since we're at it.

If you were to go on an expedition to a mountain or a forest. To which you'd go, or would you go at all? Why you chose that? How'd you handle it if it were one of the first two?

Depends on how far the expedition goes. Forest is more about my fear, but reaching the top of a mountain is about facing death it self. If the goal is to head into the deepest or highest from the two, I'll pick forest. 

Oh hey what a clever edit this is.

Also lasagna or quiche.

;~;.............You......