Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Tytl Stuff

What country are you from?

Hong Kong, I moved the US 6 years ago.

Please list your top 3 fetishes in order for the internet to see.

Armpit

Girl on top(does that count?)

BDSM

Armpit? Interesting......

Such fetish is beyond the acceptance of average people so I'll skip how I participate such interest.

Why is my motivation < 0

Depends on the subject you need motivation on.

Why me?

Simply... you are the best....

Licking, sniffing or some so lewd it's lewd?

Would you lick Lego all over if she let you?

Let's not get there 

[size=1] Yes [/size]

You know... I think read a manga like that once. I think cosplay was also involved.

Btw, did u watch the hk vs china match yesterday?

no, and here is why...I think it's either HK convert China into democracy or China convert HK into a slave. And after the umbrella movement I realize that the world does not value HK as much as HK people believe the world will. The fact is that world want peace and make more blings, war and revolution costs a lot of both. My hopes are somewhat lost for other countries to help, This isn't a revolution HK can win alone, either Taiwn, HK, and China's people are united and work together, and die trying for democracy or else such goal will never be achievable... the problem is that the key factor is people from mainland China get involve with those movements, but HK people are racist against them...very badly and proud of it. Not only they hate to be called Chinese, they also do not wish to associate with the mainland Chinese. The communist party already won for getting the people to hate each other. This is why I wouldn't bother to look at anything related to HK anymore...it's just doesn't matter anymore. 

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”  

– Yoda

I'm a dark lord of the Sith, I already know how will this end.

Can you draw me like one of your french girls?

Take off your cloths

(From the last few weeks) Warframe, SWTOR, Wildstar, SFM,WMM, GIMP2..., and ForAcademicPurposes.

0)Legolegend144

1)Renegade343

2)Methieria

3)ElGuirrix

4)ViroVeteruscy

5)Skycook3y

6)TheBrsrkr

7)BrownStalin 

8)Overlord McGeek

9)Noamuth

10)Morec0

at least someone likes me.