Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure if it was said before but... Since the hotfix, we don't have anymore the voice of Rebecca Lotus in-game. She only speak for the bosses description. :/

This problem is the same for me and my friends ( we are french ).

Yeah it is a known problem for every international version of the game except English version, please fix it!

Edited by Koopatastic

dont know if any1 noticed it before but it appears that the Lotus soundfiles are damaged somehow

at least if ur playing the game on german  she seems to be almost completly muted (just 1 or 2 phrases are working)

i switched the language serval times from german to english to be sure of this and also reinstalled the game

however i can hear Lotus fine when my game is on EN but when i set it to DE shes muted

i dunno if other german players have the same issue but im sure that im not the only one with that problem

Not sure if it was said before but... Since the hotfix, we don't have anymore the voice of Rebecca Lotus in-game. She only speak for the bosses description. :/

This problem is the same for me and my friends ( we are french ).

Yeah it is a known problem for every international version of the game except English version, please fix it!

Thx

im playing on english now untill its fixed

The blueprint image for the Furis is missing it's magazine.

If you started a clan then you're relatively screwed because you can't even remove yourself from the clan when you're Warlord because there's no one else to give over the position to. 

It's also become apparent that if you are just starting a clan then you are SOL.

Please fix this. 

Okay, noticing the following:

Kunai

- I know it's a task, it will be fixed!

Rhino Stomp & Frost Freeze

- Looking into threads about this for more details.

Reset not working?

- Web programmer is on it!

Thanks for the enthusiasm, i'm looking forward to this reset.

wow all these updates and still the launcher is broken when am i going to play again the game looks good but cant play when it crash's all the time and heres the code to go with it WAR-56502 fix it and i might come and play and maybe put a few thousands on the game but intill its fix i will not support a game that wont let me play

This is beginning to feel like PlanetSide 2 with all these updates...Except that you guys actually fix stuff with them instead of breaking it more.

Haha first Planetside referance i have seen on this forum. And also they dont keep servers down for an hour making a change. (well the australian server anyway)

Another question, if I may; how soon can we expect the steam transactions to return? I was unaware of any issues it may have caused, and have personally not experienced any myself. At least, not until the feature was removed.

Please, never ever do that, the game would be destroyed.

then how bout a trading system for clans? u can only pass mods to other clan members.

tho, am i the only one who finds it odd that u have to farm for upgrades rather than buy them or unlock them somehow? while most weapons have to be made? the way i think DE should have done it is make mods unlockable or buyable after ur lvl up ur gear to a certain point. While at the same time giving baddies all different kinds of gear drops instead of mods.

Mods can be found readily... What I would prefer is the ability to exchange blueprints; it's utterly frustrating when you discuss with someone who has several spares of a piece you're missing, while you have the ones he is missing....

Edited by Elyan