The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rj Build

lazy

Question

So i decided to do some Draco so i made a quick build that i think works..And it does but today a guy told me that my RJ build s*cks in game. I will show you what ive got and ask you to change it or even give me a completely new build

Corrosive Projection

Vigor

Flow

Natural Talent

Fleeting Expertise

Transient Fortitude r8

Intesify

Overextended

Stretch

13 answers to this question

Just tested a similar build, result was 15.

Build is as discussed by OP, with the following exceptions:  no OE (don't have the capacity), rank 6 Transient Fortitude instead of R8.  Range was not an issue, so this build had 50% more power strength than OP's proposed build (165% vs 115%)

OP's build should take 22.

I made a vid.

Edit: I appreciate the idea!  I had also heard this sucked and taken it at face value.  Nice to actually test things out personally.  I'll, um, be keeping my blind build though.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

If you're using this build specifically for Draco, you can get rid of Vigor (or Natural Talent) for Blind Rage. You're going to need all the Power Strength you can get.

If you're using this outside of Draco... you may want to focus more on building for Radial Blind or Exalted Blade.

On 2015. 11. 18. at 5:44 PM, KotoKuraken said:

EB is stronger. But if you insist on using RJ for its radial radialness;

Fleeting Expertise

Natural Talent

Overextended

Stretch

Blind Rage

Tran Fort

Intensify

Primed Flow (or just Flow)

You will get optimum damage, BUT YOU NEED A TRINITY TO SUPPLY YOU

I use exactly the same build, you need a really good trinity, to maintane your energy but it's awesome. But with an average trinity you have to use Large Team Energy Restores sometimes.  

RJ-Exca only shines if it gets sutained by a EV-Trinity and a Buffer/Debuffer.

Also if your Squad brings 3-4 Corrosive Projection helps RJ-Exca alot since the damage on RJ isnt rly good vs Armor.

Doing Draco with the named Setup is totaly possible but there is more to a working Draco Group than just the RJ-Exca.

Hi. I just enter Warframe an quickly got interested in RJ Excalibur.. What I learned from this? U need space to spare. I'm using rush in exiles because of noob and no corrosive yet. Just steel charge with polarity for good pool for mods. A added 2 forma on my Excalibur. Those two options top work as charm with my two prime mods at rank 6..

U can izi do range and damage just with stretch,i mean for Draco sure woks. I enter once, I mean first time and my RJ had 50 % of it should had.. 15 waves, I was like wtf?! U can add stream line and continuity and u can do Draco alone..

Edited by saberXk3nshin