Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warden Tytl's Journal [Updated Day6]

This is Journal about me as a warden on a forsaken island which held the prisoner Overlord McGeek. 

Who am I ? I was a former member of the Sith Empire's Dark Chamber. I made a deal with devil with my life, and I naively  trusted it. The devil had gain whatever it is after and I... I faked my death for the trade as well....now, I'm here... dealing with the worst thing that I can imagine, far more powerful than anything could comprehend, McGeek. 

My former commander and chief of the empire's concentration camp, Skycook3y had made a deal with a Republic agent to take over this prisoner from Earth for some sort of economic benefits for under the table... anyways... none of those matters.  As my superior, Renegade, also know as the chief of this prison foresees a vision, one year from today... this McGeek will break out of this prison in a Earth made vehicle with the brand named Lamborghini. My duty here is to make sure that does not happen.

============

Journal begins

============

11/20/2054

McGeek..., how odd a name is that. This convict, murderer, serial killer... 

Before I walk into this god forsaken place, I read the info of this hotshot crimelord of some sort... She was the leader of a cannibalism cult, which enjoys nothing but a sweet taste of human flesh. Most importantly, is the person she loves...Noamuth, this Noamuth...this women is reason why we are here...why I'm here...

In the Battle of Berlin, a Republic soldier vaporized Noamuth when McGeek wasn't around the house they lived in... As feared by soldiers and citizens, no one ever dares to walk close to the house they live in...even in war. Even in war the smell of blood and flesh surrounds 30 meters around the house... however, on that day. That Republic soldier fearlessly charged into McGeek&Noamuth's house. Comparing to McGeek however... Noamuth is harmless to anyone around her, a living mark of purity, except that she too has the habit of consuming flesh and blood. When the Republic soldier charged into the house he found no one but Noamuth smiling at him, he didn't question or hesitate to fire his weapon...for too much rumors about this haunted house, as the moment he fires his weapon... McGeek senses Noamuth's danger and run down stairs...finding nothing but the scene of Noamuth being vaporized in pain and screaming. In a quick reflex McGeek rips the soul and consciousness of Noamuth off her body and put it in whatever she can find next to her, a mask... A mask of Excalibur Prime which Noamuth was preparing for McGeek's incoming birthday. The Republic soldier dropped his weapon as he saw McGeek's presents. McGeek in a soft tone with anger said "Didn't they told you not to drop anything while you are in boot camp taking a shower?" Within a matter of nanoseconds the soldier exploded into a rain of blood. As other soldiers have heard the explosion outside of the house, they too charged in and arrested McGeek. She...however, did not resists but only wearing that mask where ever she goes. Within a week, she had been transferred into 60 different prisons...none of them can contain her, no one can stop her from her massacre of other prisoners for what she called "a snack."

Here she is, right in front of me today. I looked at her and looked into her eyes with my force power... Her anger and hatred outstrips even the emperor himself... I tried to torture her with my force lighting, and I found out she had a special gene or ability...or whatever it is...in her body that she can deflects any sort of energy that's harmful against her, regardless if it is energy of the force, or brute force... we even tried demonic and arcane energies on her, not even a single hair dropped from her.

I began to feel confuse and fear... What am I suppose to do if she decides to break out? What can I do in my power to stop her from her blood lust ... And just as I feared...it happened in dinner time. McGeek approaches the cafeteria and some big time gang lord with the name DOTSI approached her and ask her where did she come from... McGeek answered his question by ripping off his arm and sat down on a table chewing on it. None of the wardens dare to question nor stop her... we all knows better. In the same time my coworker Stalin asked me, "chief, what are we going to do with her... she is sentenced to life, she will kill every prisoner before this week ends."  I silenced and walked away back to my office and contacted my apprentice, Gui... he held high influences in the empire and he can make decisions without the approval of the Dark Chamber, I ordered him to bring in every prisoner we held in other prisons to our prison. He did not question my orders and did as I said...the first shipment of prisoners will arrive by next week...

I hope we can survive this, and I hope what my chief Renegade said is true..., so all we needed to do is bare her blood lust for one year.

11/20/2054

Darth Nox (Tytl)

===========

To know list

===========

1) Pictures will be added into this post later (no promises)

2)Before you comment, do know that you will 100% be dragged into the Journal regardless of being ripped apart by McGeek or be a fellow warden

3)More contents will be updatde daily and in much shorter scale.

Day 2 : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/562930-warden-tytls-journal/#entry6370757

Day 4 : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/562930-warden-tytls-journal/#entry6379669

Day 5 : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/562930-warden-tytls-journal/#entry6387722

Day 6 : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/562930-warden-tytls-journal/page-5#entry6397967

Edited by Guest

11/21/2054

It was a terrifying morning, I found myself woke up in a sleep paralysis... But I'm strong with the force...I can sense something sitting next to my bed...something...I know and it is sinister...,McGeek. I experienced the most terrifying panic, I kept on asking myself, the cage that we locked McGeek in was suppose to be doing its job, and I had make sure McGeek was in the cage before I proceed to sleep last night...why would her be free now?  I can sense her mind...feeling amused..., she knows I'm in a sleep paralysis. She putted a hand on my back, and scratched it gently..., my heart beat went sky high. It was that moment i felt the terror of dying, being killed without any mercy. I in my mind begged McGeek to leave me alive, I hopped something or someone could got me out of the situation. Then...I sensed blood drops on my back...blood drop after blood drops... I extended my feelings to sense who was the victim that just got their body ripped off... It was TESTMENTEXE, his entire right arm got ripped off... I sensed his pain and other prisoner's panic.....Then at the same moment...I realize McGeek wasn't using her own hand to scratch my back....

11/21/2054

Darth Nox (Tytl)

11/23/2054

It was impossible to finish the Journal yesterday. McGeek herself had stalked me the whole day. It is critical that McGeek must not find out about this Journal. Other agents and I were studying how did McGeek break through the prison cell he specially tailored for her. It covered in laser shields and another physical shield that made out of battle cruiser class armor... it was the best defense we can ever offered for a person... And the cell wasn't even damaged... and here I am standing here flash backing the actions done by McGeek... And not to mention...it's just the beginning of the week, we have already lost almost half the prisoner here... I cannot imagine we are going to survive if McGeek continues to consume our prisoner on this rate.... Every Warden is despaired, they are despite to leave or transfer out... some had killed themselves with their own blasters, some like warden Viro sits back and observes what will happen...others have given up their hopes... 

Darth Nox(tytl)

11/23/2054

Edited by Guest

This is getting edgy.

I don't like edgy, but I guess this is an exception.

Keep up the good work, I guess.

It's about disturbing, I'm trying to write something disturbing.