Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo/stance Rework

Star-L0rd19

So after 30 million Scorpions killed and not getting Defiled Snapdragon, I thought up an idea where, instead of farming for stances, you'd level up your weapon and unlock a new combo. In addition, if the weapon has more than 2 stances, the player gets to pick different combos from different stances to mix up the weapon's combos. So if you have a Dragon Nikana, you can pick a combo from Tranquil Cleave/Decisive Judgement/Blind Justice at level 5 or maybe 10.

This would complement the upcoming charge attacks, in that, there is variety to the combos. Now, if you feel like changing one of your combos, you can. Of course, for weapons with less than three combos in their stances, that's more of adding newer combos to those stances like the Fist/Sparring/Polearm weapons.

If you've got any helpful suggestions, feel free to post em. 

Very sorry to hear you have yet to get the new stance, it can be a pain to get like some of the rarer ones.  I have yet to get the bombard dropped stance myself, despite killing hundreds, sometimes daily.  Keep in mind it drops from scorpions anywhere, not just ceres.  I got one on apollo survival before.  

But taking away stances will also take away the nice extra espace they give... 

Fair point. I guess melee weapons should get more espace normally considering this hefty rework idea thing. Maybe a blank stance mod that acts as a template for different combos and is essentially a way to remedy the loss of espace