Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifiers Bubble And Certain Damage Types

DarkRuler2500

Magnetic and Electric damage are considered as being useful against shields as shown by the damage multipliers.

However against a Nullifiers Bubble which is nothing but a huge giant shield, it has no special effect.

I would suggest the following things.

1.) Electric Damage

Increases the shrinking rate of Nullifiers Bubble if being damaged by 1.5x (compared to regular weapons)

Electric Status on Shield: Causes the shield to have malfunctions opening little gaps in the shield, one player can shoot through.

2.) Magnetic Damage

Increases the shrinking rate of Nullifiers Bubble if being damaged by 2.0x (compared to regular weapons)

Magnetic Status instantly causes the shield to deactivate. Additionally the time after which the shield regenerates is increased by 33%.

What'cha think guys?

Just let punchthrough mods work as intended-let bullet\arrows go through, that also will fix problem with low firerate weapon unable to do something against those bubbles of insanity. And we know DE can do it-charge attack of throwing melee with punchthrough mod will go inside and kill that bastard, why don't apply this to whole arsenal?

And we know DE can do it-charge attack of throwing melee with punchthrough mod will go inside and kill that bastard, why don't apply this to whole arsenal?

:o

*Quickly runs into Void for testing*

/EDIT: Can say that.

It somehow glitches inside it is nothing really reliable.

I think it has something to do with host/client issues.

When I am host it won't go in. If not sometimes it passes through.

Tested on Nullifiers on Cerberus.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

Has anyone else tired using melee on the bubble with a high attack speed? I just noticed it yesterday with my Tipedo with primed reach but the bubble shrank almost as fast as I could walk up to hit the guy. Now I did have my Carrier w/ sweeper but unless sentries prioritize nullifiers I don't think it was him because there were plenty of closer enemies and I was also in stealth on my Loki.

Also I like the idea of it being affected more by electric and magnetic.  But the hole thing would more than likely require a lot of work to program.

Edited by Darkwindwalker

Has anyone else tired using melee on the bubble with a high attack speed? I just noticed it yesterday with my Tipedo with primed reach but the bubble shrank almost as fast as I could walk up to hit the guy. Now I did have my Carrier w/ sweeper but unless sentries prioritize nullifiers I don't think it was him because there were plenty of closer enemies and I was also in stealth on my Loki.

Also I like the idea of it being affected more by electric and magnetic.  But the hole thing would more than likely require a lot of work to program.

Yeah, i use atterax with prime reach, i would prefer if i cuold just slash the nullifier instead of shrinking the bubble.

:o

*Quickly runs into Void for testing*

/EDIT: Can say that.

It somehow glitches inside it is nothing really reliable.

I think it has something to do with host/client issues.

When I am host it won't go in. If not sometimes it passes through.

Tested on Nullifiers on Cerberus.

Don't throw to the nulli itself, throw at the ground near him-he will take aoe damage, alot. With toxic\magnetic it will oneshot even high lvl ones

Has anyone else tired using melee on the bubble with a high attack speed?

Yup. How do you think Valkyr can go 2+ hours in T4S solo without ever deactivating hysteria? Just hit the outside of the bubble then go for the kill.

Edit: Double post within a post.

Edited by Zachatoo

But the hole thing would more than likely require a lot of work to program.

How about this for electric then?

Electric Status effects will cause the Nullifiers shield to have random electric discharges within the inside of the Nullifiers Bubble causing electric damage to all enemies within.

Edited by DarkRuler2500