Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat Chroma Though

iSmallfry

Heyho,just wanted to show off a little bit. *huehue*

Solo T4 Survival run:

2015-11-22_00001_zpsq8rncdyz.jpg

Note that the only weapon I was carrying was a melee weapon and the fact that I didn't even die once.

The only time i was remotely close to dying, was when lifesupport ran out.

Could probably have gone for much longer if RNG didn't deny me lifesupport drops. *sadface*

Also, no pads were used whatsoever.

Edited by iSmallfry

XD

I use my Effigy for cutting off room access, additional damage, and distractions. It works very well for solo survivals.

Welp, I found myself able to facetank for the most part and couldn't bother wasting the extra energy. XD

I mean, I didn't need it to survive and the dmg is more than negligible, at some point.

/thread. pointless e-peen waving just makes you look slightly sad :/ 

Welp, we're in the offtopic section.This thread was bound to serve no real purpose.

Not sure what you expected.Not sure why you seem to be so offended by it,either.

But yeah, my e-peen's all lively.Glad you noticed. <3

Edited by iSmallfry

Chroma is a perfect tank, good job, but you are not the only one who can do it. Did you use any arcanes?

Welp, I never claimed I was the only one capable of such a feat.

Though, I do claim that not too many can go for that long under those particular circumstances solo, even with Chroma.

I did indeed have some Arcanes equipped.

Edited by iSmallfry

Now use weapons other than Orthos Prime.

Not sure what you're implying.

Orthos P.'s damage is pretty laughable compared to certain other melees and falls off rather quickly, in terms of kill potential.

Especially in comparison to crit melees such as those Prisma Cleavers you were using.

Then, there's the AoE-blast of the Cleaver Augment.

On a side note, you did use pads.

You died, as well.

nice try,though. <3

Edited by iSmallfry

Not sure what you're implying.

Orthos P.'s damage is pretty laughable compared to certain other melees and falls off rather quickly, in terms of kill potential.

Especially in comparison to crit melees such as those Prisma Cleavers you were using.

Then, there's the AoE-blast of the Cleaver Augment.

On a side note, you did use pads.

You died, as well.

nice try,though. <3

Wrong person.

Dunkingmachine is the one you're going to message about that.

Plus i might remind you that Prisma Dual Cleavers' range is pretty laughable in comparison to Orthos Prime, that, and its staggering combos can only at least be pulled off if you have precise timing and doesn't spam E. Other than that, it's pretty full-on facetanking, even Vex Armor and Elemental Ward doesn't hold on very well against enemies that's level 120.

Rerun will be done soon with another build focused on Dual Kamas Prime, Shattering Impact, and Viral elemental.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

Welp, you're the 1 who posted it.

You're also the one who commented on the Orthos.

Sorry if i did come off as hostile though. Was just comparing between runs and seems that it's pretty... Same-ish as the one i usually do, except with Dual Swords as melee only.

I'll try other types of weapons (Mios), see if it works out on the end.

Sorry if i did come off as hostile though. Was just comparing between runs and seems that it's pretty... Same-ish as the one i usually do, except with Dual Swords as melee only.

I'll try other types of weapons (Mios), see if it works out on the end.

Nah, no worries.

I was just kinda surprised and proud of the fact that I did not have any difficulties surviving, whatsoever.

Thought I'd share the joy.

I mean, 1h in and I was nowhere remotely close to dying and didn't even have to use any pads.

By the looks of it, I could have went on for a loooooooooooong time,if RNG didn't fail me.T_T

Edited by iSmallfry