Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Stalker Is The First Excal ?!

(PSN)joe03827

Wait... when did they change back to "non-cannon"? I know it started out as non-cannon, but then they changed that and stated Dark Sector is connected cannonically.

I mean... why do the Proto-skins exist if Dark Sector isn't connected?

Game developers are allowed to throw in things if they created them, as like unlockables. But DE wasn't making Dark Sector for themselves its was for another company, they didn't have full creative control.

Another thing I might add is there has always been those non-cannon things in video games for a while, and example from my childhood is like when Ratchet and Clank would show up as an unlockable in some of the Jack an Daxter games, Its not canon, but because Sony has the licences to these games they're allowed to do it.

Game developers are allowed to throw in things if they created them, as like unlockables. But DE wasn't making Dark Sector for themselves its was for another company, they didn't have full creative control.

Another thing I might add is there has always been those non-cannon things in video games for a while, and example from my childhood is like when Ratchet and Clank would show up as an unlockable in some of the Jack an Daxter games, Its not canon, but because Sony has the licences to these games they're allowed to do it.

It is possible that the dark sector concept trailer is canon though. Not the finished game, but the trailer. It might not be, but one easter egg too many might tip us off.