Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Trade Already Wf Built Parts?

(PSN)SB-PHUNKS

Support actually asked me to make another thread in the feedback section after actually going to support like I mentioned in my replied post. So that is the reason being that I have 2(two) posts cause I was asked to cause they couldn't help me.

support staff requesting you to make a post on forums cause they cant hep you with a refund related question?

sounds silly to me.. if not a plain old "fu" 

cause literally no one on the forums can help you with that. you might get a chance by sending a pm to someone like rebecca or steve but thats about it.

opening such a topic to everyone will only bring holy wars, which you already should've noticed

Edited by Pro3Display

support staff requesting you to make a post on forums cause they cant hep you with a refund related question?

sounds silly to me.. if not a plain old "fu"

cause literally no one on the forums can help you with that. you might get a chance by sending a pm to someone like rebecca or steve but thats about it.

opening such a topic to everyone will only bring holy wars, which you already should've noticed

They asked me to make a post in the feedback section cause I requested they write new code so they can revert back built and claimed foundry parts so they asked me (since they couldn't help me) to post here in the hopes that a dev can stop by. No I didn't ask for a refund I nowhere asked that they should give me the platinum back. I don't care about the platinum I just wanted to be able to trade those parts cause now I have to spend hours farming the dang things again cause I don't have anymore platinum to buy them. And if support can't help what makes you think Rebecca or Steve can? Also, reason for these "holy wars" is because there are entitled little D's all over the place that won't accept or consider anything that people post for the fear of people messing with their game cause they themselves (not because a desisive unanimous community as a whole) wouldn't like that

I tried trading a nova prime full set with all parts built but come to find out I couldn't? I think this is ridiculous you used to be able to. I was trying to get my friend started being that she is mastery rank 2 and I was trying to get her to play warframe so I thought I'd get a nova set for her and built it being that she would spent a long time farming for the components alone. Why did DE change this I am really bothered by this almost mad.

go to prime parts not blueprints

They asked me to make a post in the feedback section cause I requested they write new code so they can revert back built and claimed foundry parts so they asked me (since they couldn't help me) to post here in the hopes that a dev can stop by. No I didn't ask for a refund I nowhere asked that they should give me the platinum back. I don't care about the platinum I just wanted to be able to trade those parts cause now I have to spend hours farming the dang things again cause I don't have anymore platinum to buy them. And if support can't help what makes you think Rebecca or Steve can? Also, reason for these "holy wars" is because there are entitled little D's all over the place that won't accept or consider anything that people post for the fear of people messing with their game cause they themselves (not because a desisive unanimous community as a whole) wouldn't like that

see what is your issue: if you had asked for an action reverse (building an item) support could've helped you, cause, for example, they help people that accidentally sell something, they revert the sell action. you'd get blueprints and trade them to your friend.

but instead you ask support for a change to the system with which they really cant help you

see what is your issue: if you had asked for an action reverse (building an item) support could've helped you, cause, for example, they help people that accidentally sell something, they revert the sell action. you'd get blueprints and trade them to your friend.

but instead you ask support for a change to the system with which they really cant help you

But I didn't accidentally sell something. At the very first I requested they turn my built and claimed blueprints from the foundry back into blueprints so I can trade them. They said they couldn't revert back claimed parts from the foundry. I then said this is ridiculous they should make a code(since it's their game) so support can access other parts they previously couldn't like turn back built and claimed parts from the foundry back into blueprint form.

But I do remember getting an already built ash prime helmet-_-

You are remembering incorrectly or possibly you had a really vivid dream after eating some expired fish tacos

If you hurry, you have a one month window to revert the craft if you go to support.

This is in the wrong section btw

on another note this there you go no more angry face