Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non Existant Syndicate Medallions

Shockwave-

I am encountering this more and more. Used to only happen to my brother, He could see my syndicate medaillions about 50% of the time when he came with me on a mission. My wife never had a problem. Now she can't see mine either and i'm starting not to see theirs.

It's not that they are invisible, they don't exist for that player. If I mark them, and pick them up the waypoint disappears (as if everyone had picked them up).

This bug is extremely frustrating because it removes the fun of the syndicate missions from the game (doing them as a group). Since we usually play as a group, we end up not doing them purely out of this frustration.

Are you 3 of different syndicate ranks? Because if you are, its intended that way for different people with different syndicate ranks to not be able to see the medallions.

Well i initiated with all the syndicates right away because someone said you couldn't initiate once you were wanted (don't think that's true) but I am top rank in Suda and Hexis, no rank in Steel and Wanted by loka, perrin, and Red veil.

My wife is full with red veil and Steel.

I litterly have loaded a mission and not seen her steel medallions. Exited, disbanded the squad, swapped squad leaders, and ran the same alert and I could see them just fine. Same with Red veil.

Edited by Shockwave-