Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me Tell You A Story About My Time In The Void

Mastikator2

After playing the famorians event the last few days you won't get no flak from me. The amount of players that turn up with the most pathetic archwings and expect to be carried is amazing. I just stopped picking them up in the end. Sounds harsh but I was there to farm cores not baby sit. Their selfishness was just dragging the missions back and I got fed up reviving leechers.

That is so true, I played about 5 games with 3 teammates using lvl 10 Odonata's or less and a half ranked imperator... I decided to solo every other run after that.

i use t3d to rank up stuff regularly and having a rank 0 frame is fine if you mod it (you can using aura) and you bring a good weapon. i do get a lot of flak usually from folks that see a rank 0 frame and assume that means unmodded. the thing is after the 2nd forma and past w10 if you use a booster you actually have a decent frame for use in the game if you took the time to mod it before. that being said i would not take an unranked frame to survival unless i had a camping team.

Edited by ..atom..