Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavaction Missions Feedback

BloodForTheBloodGods

I've just come back from a short break on Warframe and ran into a two small annoyances.

1. When you put power core in extractor it will automatically equip secondary. I had forgotten this problem so when encountering this problem it confused and annoyed me a lot, because I didn't realise what was happening. It's not a big issue, considering how little players use melee but my secondary was rank 0 and it became very frustrating.

2. The extractors could really display more than their assigned letter and not be intrusive. It becomes hard to tell in extractor missions, with multiple extractors down which ones need energy and which don't. It would help tremendously if it could be displayed on the extractor itself, like the health and shields are. It could be displayed like:

zlzxqq.jpg

With Health and Shields like normal, with the bar representing time until completion, split with the lighter portion representing time with power and draining until depleted. Adding cores to it will make the darker portion (time with no power) shrink. Obviously, if the whole bar is light, you know it's full. All added cores would be to restore shields etc.

Thank you for reading, I doubt any changes will be made, but wanted to give the feedback out anyways.

Edited by BloodForTheBloodGods