Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Should Watch This!

Dobermann92

TotalBiscuit has a new video about microtransactions and it is very good:

I think warframe has a very good system right now, and I hope it will stay this way. According to TotalBiscuit however Warframe isn't in Beta and never was in.

Edited by Dobermann92

Warframe is beta game. And even if it wanst what it will change ??did u guys even ask that too ur selfs ? what will have less bugs ... is a free to play game have bugs is normal Even 3A games have bugs look at fallout 4  buggy as fuk will u have less nerfs bufs 2.0 no DEVs in this game follow too much comunity if players qq about something they change even if they put it worst then already was.
Warframe is a Free too player game where u put some money too have i nice scarff if is beta or not is not gone change nothing u will still have bugs u will still have tweaks nerf buffs  and u still have "new content" almost evry week..
So dont care about those vidios about microtrash*ts and u guys shoulnt too play this nice game put some plat when u have a few bucks too spend and we are all a big happy family of tennos with nice scarfs and cool armored space doggys the came out of a egg <-(What dog > eggs) dont care love this game

Edited by venon23

TotalBiscuit has a new video about microtransactions and it is very good:

I think warframe has a very good system right now, and I hope it will stay this way. According to TotalBiscuit however Warframe isn't in Beta and never was in.

No warframe's microtransactions are way overpriced.

Platinum is one of the most expensive premium currencies of all games with premium currencies.

Warframe is beta game. And even if it wanst what it will change ??did u guys even ask that too ur selfs ? what will have less bugs ... is a free to play game have bugs is normal Even 3A games have bugs look at fallout 4  buggy as fuk will u have less nerfs bufs 2.0 no DEVs in this game follow too much comunity if players qq about something they change even if they put it worst then already was.

Warframe is a Free too player game where u put some money too have i nice scarff if is beta or not is not gone change nothing u will still have bugs u will still have tweaks nerf buffs  and u still have "new content" almost evry week..

So dont care about those vidios about microtrash*ts and u guys shoulnt too play this nice game put some plat when u have a few bucks too spend and we are all a big happy family of tennos with nice scarfs and cool armored space doggys the came out of a egg <-(What dog > eggs) dont care love this game

One word. Punctuation.

No warframe's microtransactions are way overpriced.

Platinum is one of the most expensive premium currencies of all games with premium currencies.

... Which gives it a place in the player incentives section of player mindset where you simply have and is able to use the option of buying weapons, but getting said weapons and or items through gameplay is more rewarding than just buying it outright from the Market.