Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uh..mastery Rank 6 To 7 Test

_OnePunchMan_

Question

"your warframe is a weapon".. Yeah so I killed all enemies before time ran out the first time, failed on first part. Tried it again with different frame same gun (Hek). Again failed. I watched a video on it and all you do is kill the enemies before time runs out. Did I do something wrong?

9 answers to this question

In my runs I was not using any secondary or melee attacks, maybe it has something to do with it?

It shouldn't matter what you use - the point of this test is basically to use everything you have learned up to this point to kill the enemies.  - So anything goes as far as I am aware!

First was my Trinity Prime, I used vampire leech once. I believe I used melee once as well. The rest of the time it was all Hek. So I switched to Valkyr and didn't use any abilities or melee. During the practice run I used Oberon, no abilities or melee and it said I passed which is a good sign. I was curious tho, if I still play and keep getting Affinity does it still count towards the next rank even tho I'm maxed XP right now?

Ok!  I'll test it out with trinity prime on PC in the AM and be sure to use her Energy leech on something.  I was able to complete my practice run earlier succesfully!  Thank you for all the info!

And...

Yup, it carries over to the next rank!

This!  :-)  Yes it will carry over, so don't be afraid to rank new things!  

Actually it will carry over as into as many ranks as you want it to if I'm not mistaken! (Technically you could stay MR 7 and be qualified for MR 20.) You are however, limited to one test every 24 hours whether you fail or succeed, if I am not mistaken.

Thnx everyone!  

If you take the test again tomorrow and have further issues, please comment here!  Although, I doubt you will if it is letting you succeed at the practice test!  

My guess is a fluke happened, or an enemy was still lingering somewhere being very sneaky :-(

Once you kill all the enemies, it should progress to the next part (timer doesn't need to run out). Most likely explanation is there's an enemy hiding behind one of the pillars. Try bringing Enemy Radar and similar mods to see enemy locations and make sure you've got them all.

Well, I tried the practice test and it seemed to work fine for me, I know I killed all enemies because of the notification *5 enemies left* and when it reached 1 enemy it went to failed (had about 15 secs left on timer). Once my 24 hours is up, I'll record it just in-case it happens again. 

ok sounds good BrimWalsh!  TY!  But in the meantime, may I ask what frame you were using and if you used any specific abilities?  I'm just curious / being thorough -- and did you use any melee / 2ndary attacks at all?

In my runs I was not using any secondary or melee attacks, maybe it has something to do with it?

ok sounds good BrimWalsh!  TY!  But in the meantime, may I ask what frame you were using and if you used any specific abilities?  I'm just curious / being thorough -- and did you use any melee / 2ndary attacks at all?

First was my Trinity Prime, I used vampire leech once. I believe I used melee once as well. The rest of the time it was all Hek. So I switched to Valkyr and didn't use any abilities or melee. During the practice run I used Oberon, no abilities or melee and it said I passed which is a good sign. I was curious tho, if I still play and keep getting Affinity does it still count towards the next rank even tho I'm maxed XP right now?

Yup, it carries over to the next rank!