Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think It Likes Me.

HalfDarkShadow

Should have seen the conversation I was having with others via "ahh lookie Halfdark, it likes you! it can smell your fear..." as he/she inches closer and closer to me hahah.

Totally just made my night though~ Though I seriously thought I was going crazy because for a good 10 minutes, because no one was talking in the Relay chat when I was talking about a quad-wielding Warframe dancing around like nobodies business, getting super close to me as I was having a minor freakout xD

Seriously, I was like "holy S#&$. I swear I didn't have that much to drink tonight" hahah~

KdtyW0A.png

dRqBwzB.png

E4Ku13L.png

UtjEtUN.png

m4PQDcb.png

bjcwJte.png

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

As someone who knows Senthetix, this is a day-to-day thing. I haven't been in the Relay lately, so I've missed a lot of this...Senth is the master of Fashionframe, and you will quickly come to learn this. They will do anything and everything to break the aesthetics, and it can end in some...fun...results.

Mirage with Rhino palatine is soo gay

Is there anything wrong with being gay?

Edited by NavyBluePanda

As someone who knows Senthetix, this is a day-to-day thing. I haven't been in the Relay lately, so I've missed a lot of this...Senth is the master of Fashionframe, and you will quickly come to learn this. They will do anything and everything to break the aesthetics, and it can end in some...fun...results.

Is there anything wrong with being gay?

never heard of him, can you elaborate on what he does?

Senth is the subject of the images; they're the one the OP is referring to. Basically, they break the game.

Ahh okies, I was wondering why a few in the Relay where throwing that name around lol.

I figured as such, as some where saying things such as "Ah Senthe, don't worry about him, he's harmless. They usually show up pretty often.", something along those lines lol.

But still gosh that was funny. Doing the Eclipse Narta while shooting Zephyr's tiny Tornadoes via Agile Animation lol~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Ahh okies, I was wondering why a few in the Relay where throwing that name around lol.

I figured as such, as some where saying things such as "Ah Senthe, don't worry about him, he's harmless. They usually show up pretty often.", something along those lines lol.

But still gosh that was funny. Doing the Eclipse Narta while shooting Zephyr's tiny Tornadoes via Agile Animation lol~

Senth is a pretty damn cool person! But,yes, certainly harmless; wouldn't hurt a fly...unless it were a Corrupted fly. Then they might.