Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Of You Play The New Battlefront?

izzatuw

Is it worth the price? Is it the successor we all wanted to surpass or at least tie up to Battlefront 2?

Put simply if you want it to be a successor to battlefront 2, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. It's an entirely new type of game, its still a decent star wars game, but it's not even vaguely related to the style of game battlefront was.

Put simply if you want it to be a successor to battlefront 2, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. It's an entirely new type of game, its still a decent star wars game, but it's not even vaguely related to the style of game battlefront was.

Pretty much this.

I played some of the beta. I won't buy it myself but I BET someone from my family is going to get it for me for Christmas.

I was a bit disappointed, but in the end, it's a Star Wars game. Its not BAD. Nowhere NEAR as bad as Force Commander. I still regret buying THAT to this day.

It is just not the Battlefront I knew and loved but parts of it can be fun.

Edited by Kalenath

It's Battlefield 4: Star Wars edition from the way it functions, only with far lesser content than the price tag warrants.

It's actually less akin to Battlefield and more akin to Call of duty. Vehicles and special weapons are given by the "bonus cards" for lack of a better description, so most of the game is played on foot.

It's actually less akin to Battlefield and more akin to Call of duty. Vehicles and special weapons are given by the "bonus cards" for lack of a better description, so most of the game is played on foot.

I was talking more about the mechanical feel of the game :P

But yes, the card system (seriously, why does every bloody game have a card or a loot chest system nowadays?) is more akin to CoD.