Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Ship - Sabotage Room Not Supposed To Be In The Tileset

denrenso

hi,

So I just did a syndicate deception mission and ended up finishing it as a sabotage one.

What I mean is that I found the sabotage room while seeking for the pickups and destroyed the thingy thing, allowing me to extract even though I still had the deception item in hand like shown in this pic :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=239686Sanstitre.png

This happened to me once before, in corpus ship tileset also, although it was a sabotage then and just ended up destroying another sabotage room instead of the waypointed one.

No big deal with this bug, I know. But still wanted to share.

cheers

Lotus sometimes changes the objective while in mission...like once for me it went from sabotage to exterminate.

I know but that is an intended change of mission type. Just like Spy mission can change to exterminate if datas are extracted with alert timer.

I've seen two reactors in a Sabotage mission: I destroyed the one I wasn't supposed to, and the game prompted me to move to extraction as normal.

Yes. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Edited by denrenso

I know but that is an intended change of mission type. Just like Spy mission can change to exterminate if datas are extracted with alert timer.

Yes. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

I don't think it's intentional as I was running full duration Loki for synthesis scanning. The mission suddenly changed from sab>ext.

It's rare, but it happens.