Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holding Onto Powercells/datamasses In Wukong's Cloudwalker Ability Question To Riftwalk?

HalfDarkShadow

Question

So I was just running an excavation mission recently playing as Wukong, and I noticed that you'll be still holding onto the Powercell while in it.

Would this be a bug? Intentional? I only ask this because Limbo's Rift Walk Ability cannot, and as far as I'm concerned, the only difference between the two abilities is that one can stagger a group of enemies coming out of it. I mean, I suppose that I'm assuming it is intentional for Cloudwalker to be able to do that, but then why does Limbo get the short end of the stick? (that Wukong Pun though).

But seriously though, I mean Limbo players already can't pick up any items or interact with anything (but life support because logic), so this just seemed a bit silly and confusing to me regarding this, or I guess not understanding thought process/reasons behind it?

I don't know. I'm probably looking too much into it. I was originally going to post this as a bug/glitch, then I realized this might have been more than likely intentional for Cloudwalker.

Meh, what can you do?

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

2 answers to this question

What can you do? Fix riftwalk to be just as consistent and flexible, that's what you can do.

This would definitely make Limbo more enjoyable, not doubt. Especially as it wouldn't affect other players around you, so it would definitely minimize players leaving mid game (or before even starting one) all because someone wants to play as Limbo. Maybe a future hotfix after U18 hopefully? c;

Though I would argue that there's a few more things that need to be addressed regarding his kit; if they ever plan to touch one ability, might as well take a look at the others lol. But that's a whole other can-of-worms.

It's just perplexing that an ability such as Cloudwalker can do this, but Riftwalk cannot. But still, one can dream haha.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow