Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fifth Floor

BruhManFromTheFifthFloor

How's it going folks. 

I played warframe for a couple months on the ps4, I want to say about a year ago. I recently just built a pc and grabbed a decent graphics card. 

Just jumped back on before thanksgiving and man, the devs have been busy. I'm still getting used to the animated Lotus talking in the hud instead of the still picture lol. & it looks like death cube isn't equipped on everyone anymore. (I want a kubrow).

So i decided to join the the forums and the warframe reddit to relearn what i missed out on. 

Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys/gals have a great day. 

Feel free to add me. (PC) 

Hello and welcome fellow Tenno!

Now that you mention Kubrows, you should keep in mind that you can only have 1 egg in your inventory at a time.

Thanks for the tip. 

I don't know the first step in obtain a kubrow lol. Right now i'm just unlocking nodes/mods and parts to get to eris so i can build atlas. 

Thanks for the tip. 

I don't know the first step in obtain a kubrow lol. Right now i'm just unlocking nodes/mods and parts to get to eris so i can build atlas. 

Well, to obtain a Kubrow you need to fight the Jackal boss. Then you'll get a quest called "Howl of the Kubrow" through which you get a Kubrow.

Well, to obtain a Kubrow you need to fight the Jackal boss. Then you'll get a quest called "Howl of the Kubrow" through which you get a Kubrow.

ah nice i just did that mission and got the quest.

Anyone know of a recent guide on damage types like what each faction is weak against mod/element wise. I can't help but think i'm looking at old info from years ago. 

Edit: and thanks for the warm welcome. 

Edited by BruhManFromTheFifthFloor

ah nice i just did that mission and got the quest.

Anyone know of a recent guide on damage types like what each faction is weak against mod/element wise. I can't help but think i'm looking at old info from years ago. 

Edit: and thanks for the warm welcome. 

Then off to Earth with you. May RNGesus rain eggs on your path!

Regarding damage, you could have a look her:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

If that's a bit much to read right now, these pictures are pretty good to go by:

MblYCuA.png

Elements.png

If you're new to the whole "combining elements" sort of thing, then here's the order in which they are combined.

LoadOrder.png

Generally I go with Gas for infested, Magnetic for Corpus, Corrosive for Grineer, and Radiation for the void.

There are times though, where you might consider Radiation for regular Grineer missions, depending on what you want.

Have a look at their two armor types here

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ferrite_Armor

and here

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Alloy_Armor

Edited by BenzinNinJa

Couldn't edit hat last post, but thank you so much benzin exactly what i was looking for 

it merges with the previous post :o! 

that new forum tech. 

No problems man :)

Now that you mention forum tech, I've made a handy guide on how to make your posts at least 300% more awesome by using said forum tech:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

So, it would make sense to put in 2 electric mods then if I want a weapon to do corrosive and magnetic damage. I would just have to instal them in the right order.

No, unfortunately any mods of the same type are added together and then applied to an elemental combo. The only way to accomplish this would be with a weapon that has an element as it's original damage. For example if you have an amprex which is electric, you add a fire mod and now it's radiation, you add an electric mod and it's still radiation, but if you then add a toxic mod You'll have radiation and corrosive because the mods are applied first to make elemental combos and the weapons innate damage type is applied last. So if you swapped the elec mod you put on second with cold mod You'll now have blast and corrosive. Hope this makes sense.

Edit: diagram for clarity

Amprex [elec]

[Fire] [elec] [toxic] [empty]

[Empty] [empty] [empty] [empty] = fire+elec/radiation, toxic+elec (from amprex)/corrosive

Amprex (elec)

[Fire] [cold] [toxic] [empty]

[Empty] [empty] [empty] [empty] = fire+cold/blast, toxic+elec (from amprex)/corrosive

Edited by (PS4)appretice

Welcome to the PC master race, BruhManFromTheFifthFloor! Warframe really is a great game, and even better when you play it on a PC. I've got a few Warframe hours under my belt (around1868 hours, now), so please feel free to reach out to me in game if you have any questions or need some assistance.