The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Total Number Of Warframes As Of Now?

FallingHeaven

Question

Just want to know whether I could afford it.

Trading is a lot more difficult than doing the missions. I doubt I would ever trade.

Besides I still don't understand how to trade after watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading numerous forum posts and wiki.

Just too difficult a concept to grasp.

6 answers to this question

You can't trade non prime parts. Trading is not too difficult to grasp.

WTB is you're wanting to buy then you list the item

EX:

WTB Ash prime set 200p

And if you want to sell it's 

WTS Ash prime Set 200p

After you post that, someone who wants to buy it from you or sell it to you will message you on the chat box. After that, you or the buyer/seller will invite you to their dojo to use the trade kiosk (Though I know you'll be able to trade in the relay on U18, no more dojo hassle I guess)

After that, based on what mastery rank you are is the number of trades you can do. For instance, if you're mastery rank 4, you can only trade 4 times a day.

And to answer your question, there's a total number of 26 frames as of now excluding the prime which there are 11 prime warframes.

Edited by KJRenz

Most of the frames are easily obtained by playing the game.  There a few Prime frames that can only currently be gained through trade with players who have a spare set but they will be availabel again in the future if you are patient and the non-Prime version is still available if you want to try it in the mean time.

Now that is exactly my point:

How do you initiate an invitation? This might seem silly for a MR 7, but I honestly don't know. I don't know how to invite people to mission either.

Who should initiate the invitation? Inside or outside dojo?

Does it work differently if

1) both parties are from the same clan?

2) from different clans?

3) neither belongs to any clan?

Who pays the tax/commission of the transaction?

How do I know if something is eligible to trade before I go through all the hassle only to realize it is not tradable? I don't feel like going back to my windows desktop to launch a browser once I am in game. Is all info available in game as far as trading eligibility is concerned?

Anyway to check approximate market price so I can filter ridiculous selling offer or prevent myself from being considered a joke?

I am concerned about detailed step by step guide. I have a lot, I mean a lot, of seemingly simple things I don't know how to do.

Invites are done by right clicking on their login and select invite. You can also do /invite login.

Both players pay tax. The value depends on the item you are receiving.

At least one member needs to be a member of a guild for now. Until U 18 comes out it is the only way to access a trading kiosk.