Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Rework Idea (Sorry For My Bad English :( )

LolenderVx2

Hello folks!! I have a idea for a Nekros rework (sorry for my bad english, i am argentinian):

Nekros: general rework

New passive: Reaper, Nekros will gain more damage and speed on styce type weapons, also, the bodies of the dead enemies will remain 10 seconds more on the battlefield

A little udprage: a indicator near the shield, showing the souls avalible for the 4 and the 2

First power: If an enemy is killed by this power, his soul will fly on the battlefield, causing minor damage and stuning. After the duration expires, the soul will fly to Nekros, giving it a minor cure (2% of the lost shield/healt) and a bonus based on the best atribute of the dead enemy (e.x(example) if the killed enemy is a grinner, Nekros will gain more armor, if the killed enemy is a Corpus, nekros will gain more shields. Although it also depends on the enemy). The damage of this power will be adaptive (ex: using this power on a infected will cause slash damage)

-The time that the soul flies free in the field is not determined by the duration, but the duration of the bonus, yes

-The gained bonus will increase or decrease based on the enemy level, not by strenght

-Pressing 2 times this ability in a shadow will consume it, giving the half of his shield / health as cure for Nekros (do this puts the ability on a cooldown of 4 to 6 seconds)

-There may be several souls flying at the same time (the limit of souls is marked by strenght). If this ability is used to having reached the limit of souls, the oldest soul flies quickly to Nekros, but only gives the 75% of the original bonus

Second ability: Nekros will Channels for 3 seconds, before this, a violent explosion will stun enemies, and releases all the souls that Nekros have. The souls will fly to enemies, causing slash damage and will have the posibility of causing panic on the enemy. The souls used on this power can t be used on the 4, but the soul of THE ENEMYS KILLED BY THIS POWER, WILL BE AVALIBLE FOR THE 4

-The quantity of Souls than can be used is affected by Strenght

-The initial explosion will cause explosion damage, but the souls inflict slash damage

-This ability cant be recasted while is active

-The enemys killeds by this power will be cuted in half (gore, yummi :3 )

Third ability: It keeps as always, adding the possibility if it fails, the enemy will be tramsformed in a pool that slow enemys and reduces his armour, depending how much time are on the pool.

-The range of the pool is measured by range and duration, and the time remaining in the field for the duration

-Positive duration will debuff the enemy s more slowly, but negative duration will debuff him more Swiftly (the negative duration doesn t affect the pool lenght)

-The damage of the pool will be neutre and cant be increased

Ultimate: it keeps as always, but adding the posibility that if a shadows kill an enemy, you have a possibility that this turns into another shadow, with only a 50/60/70% of the original stats of the killed enemy.

-Every shade can only spawn 2 additional shades

-The additional shades cant spawn extra shades

i like the idea of nekros getting some xtra incentive to use scythes, even tho i really wish scythes ingame were the polearm version instead of the pickaxes that we currently have

i think yer #1/2 ideas are neat, but a bit 'OP', they are pretty fine ingame really and dont need huge reworks, if anything i think his soul punch should just spawn short duration shadows of his tgts, and his ult minions should be perma until they die or recast

i dont like however that u dont address the main reason for a nekros rework, ie desecrate spam, a majority of ppl avoid playing nekros becuz of this mechanic, and i cant blame them, IMHO the solution is to make desecrate a ground effect aoe on a duration based ability, similar to oberon's hallowed ground, thusly if/when enemies die within the space, the appropriate desecrate effect triggers upon their death [to address that the ability would only trigger once per death, vs being spammed by a player, the % rolls could be adjusted, ie have a base 20/40/60/80/100% chance for a red orb to pop, then if a red orb does pop, a 50/60/70/80/90% chance for another loot roll, lastly, if a red orb does not pop the corpse itself should burst after a few secs, causing KB/stagger and 10/20/30/40/50% of its max hp in dmg in a small 2/4/6/8/10m radius]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

i like the idea of nekros getting some xtra incentive to use scythes, even tho i really wish scythes ingame were the polearm version instead of the pickaxes that we currently have

i think yer #1/2 ideas are neat, but a bit 'OP', they are pretty fine ingame really and dont need huge reworks, if anything i think his soul punch should just spawn short duration shadows of his tgts, and his ult minions should be perma until they die or recast

i dont like however that u dont address the main reason for a nekros rework, ie desecrate spam, a majority of ppl avoid playing nekros becuz of this mechanic, and i cant blame them, IMHO the solution is to make desecrate a ground effect aoe on a duration based ability, similar to oberon's hallowed ground, thusly if/when enemies die within the space, the appropriate desecrate effect triggers upon their death [to address that the ability would only trigger once per death, vs being spammed by a player, the % rolls could be adjusted, ie have a base 20/40/60/80/100% chance for a red orb to pop, then if a red orb does pop, a 50/60/70/80/90% chance for another loot roll, lastly, if a red orb does not pop the corpse itself should burst after a few secs, causing KB/stagger and 10/20/30/40/50% of its max hp in dmg in a small 2/4/6/8/10m radius]

In this small rework I wrote, I was only thinking skills improve Nekros useless, there was no thought of spam from your third power V-V (not really bother me, but hey, spam is usually something essential in Warframe) (Powered by Google translator and my English Skills :v)