Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Alerts Should Automatically Give The Credits To All Players In The Mission Upon Sucess

pokeyoface

My friend got screwed because of impatient people rushing to extraction, doesn't make sense that all players have to make it to the extraction zone to receive the credit reward.

I could understand if my friend had died, and stayed dead for a couple of minutes, but they didn't die, they just got lost because of the extraction waypoint being a little dumb.

then the amount of afking during public groups would sky rocket... cause then what would be the point doing the mission in the first place if you can just afk and you will get it eventually while you dont have to put any more in...

im sorry, but this feedback wont due in any sense or manner.

majority of rushers can do missions super fast without needing a group. but there are still those that wish to go public.

but still if there are new players as well. id recommend them doing it with someone else privately for the best method of completion at your own pace. that way this thread would not be a thing!

no matter how anyone puts it. there will always be underlying problems with public groups because everyone plays at a different pace.. and usually you will find out if you have others that are like you, or not like you!

you're either the majority or the minority.. or in some cases the group is equal with 2 rushers and 2 slow pokes :)

then the amount of afking during public groups would sky rocket... cause then what would be the point doing the mission in the first place if you can just afk and you will get it eventually while you dont have to put any more in...

majority of rushers can do missions super fast without needing a group. but there are still those that wish to go public.

but still if there are new players as well. id recommend them doing it with someone else privately for the best method of completion at your own pace. that way this thread would not be a thing!

no matter how anyone puts it. there will always be underlying problems with public groups because everyone plays at a different pace.. and usually you will find out if you have others that are like you, or not like you!

you're either the majority or the minority.. or in some cases the group is equal with 2 rushers and 2 slow pokes :)

I think what the OP is saying is that his friend was not AFK, they just got lost because of a glitchy mission marker. What he's asking for is that if someone is participating or at least trying to complete the mission, that person should not be penalized for an error in the game code. The AFK penalty would still be in place, so if someone jumps into a mission and then walks away to get another Mountain Dew, they get zapped. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I think what the OP is saying is that his friend was not AFK, they just got lost because of a glitchy mission marker. What he's asking for is that if someone is participating or at least trying to complete the mission, that person should not be penalized for an error in the game code. The AFK penalty would still be in place, so if someone jumps into a mission and then walks away to get another Mountain Dew, they get zapped. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

yeah i know what he said... but his entire thing he is giving feedback on is if they could remove the alert credit reward for only those that are at extraction and then i said

"But then that would only encourage people going afk during public groups"

also the "Afk penalty" what afk penalty.. that thing is so easy to get past that is quite honestly a joke of a system in most cases!

Edited by DiBBz

Yeah, I get that, I guess, it just annoys me when people don't even stop to think, "Oh this might screw someone over I should leave the extraction zone" I guess this was more of a venting thread than anything else.

I didn't think you had to be at extraction to get rewards. Is it just credit alerts? There's been plenty of times that I just ignore going to the extraction point and keep fighting because I'm fighting pretty far away and the countdown timer is going down.

I'm going to test it and see.

I didn't think you had to be at extraction to get rewards. Is it just credit alerts? There's been plenty of times that I just ignore going to the extraction point and keep fighting because I'm fighting pretty far away and the countdown timer is going down.

I'm going to test it and see.

As far as I know, it affects the Credit Reward from any mission. If you aren't in the extraction zone by the time extraction happens ( I was gonna say "By the time that timer hits 0, but y'know, latency can kinda screw with that.) You don't get it.

So any Alert that rewards a resource or blueprint part is absolutely fine.

As far as I know, it affects the Credit Reward from any mission. If you aren't in the extraction zone by the time extraction happens ( I was gonna say "By the time that timer hits 0, but y'know, latency can kinda screw with that.) You don't get it.

So any Alert that rewards a resource or blueprint part is absolutely fine.

I just did a credit-only reward alert and didn't go to extraction and I got the credit reward. It was a Deception mission and I spawned just after the squad had completed the objective. I didn't leave the computer/container room. I actually got more credits than I thought the alert was rewarding.

Edit: I think not getting rewards if not in extraction used to be a thing, but I'm pretty sure they changed it before even U10 for similar reasons as to what you mentioned.

Edited by Maicael

I just did a credit-only reward alert and didn't go to extraction and I got the credit reward. It was a Deception mission and I spawned just after the squad had completed the objective. I didn't leave the computer/container room. I actually got more credits than I thought the alert was rewarding.

Edit: I think not getting rewards if not in extraction used to be a thing, but I'm pretty sure they changed it before even U10 for similar reasons as to what you mentioned.

It's possible that the reward just didn't show up in my friend's mission result screen, cuz Bugframe.

And you do get more than the alert's reward because it also gives you credits based on where the mission takes place, for example on the mission where my friend might not have gained the credit reward, I got 65k instead of the 50k the treasury ship alert was giving.

Edited by pokeyoface

It does still happen occasionally. A while ago I used to never get credit in void missions that I did not reach extraction in. Then it seemed to stop, but has been happening again sometimes. Funny part is when you don't get the credit reward for your own key cause everyone rushed while you searched for rares. The best...