Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Room For Dojo, Docking

LazyW0lf

Why isn't there some type of control station/docking area in the Dojo?

I was imaging a type of room that we could add that would be on the same scale as the Obstacle Course (as well as be a dead end).

Think of the entrance to any relay. It looks like a capital "Y" that leads into a shielded hallway that acts as a type of air lock, with checkpoints on both sides. What if we had this same system for a dojo room, but created a bit more suited towards gameplay and not the social aspect of the relay?

The entrance would look similar to the relay, where you would walk through the air lock and into a big room that has upper and lower areas. This room would be in the shape of an "x", where you would have the option of switching your gear at arsenal stations, fusing mods, visiting the market via some type of trader, and other things that you would be able to do in your Orbiter/Liset. One of the spokes would lead to a control station where you would be able to select missions and create parties with fellow clan members. This room would become the default starting area and would be able to be decorated normally.

I'm still thinking about this, but I feel like it would be a great addition to any Dojo. Let's brainstorm together about this, as I know my thoughts can sometimes be confusing.