The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Gui Glitches

ROFLOBOT

Question

There I was, doing what every other operative on a graveyard shift - cleaning out Void Keys (by killing everyone) when during one of my flights I was startled by something carving up my GUI. 

That's how it started, with sounds to boot, and I, as every avid ARG enthusiast, quickly blatted my "take screenshot" key.

XBiYBeb.jpg

While you could say, "sure, nerd, your computer is just trash", and I would agree, it's mother was a toaster and father came from a particularly heinous modding community, however, I am absolutely sure that C++ doesn't involve these symbols 

ZIzMTII.jpg

Having managed to snap these shots, I prepared for an invasion of my mission and privacy of my jimmies, only to get greeted with nothing. The mission went as every other, and nobody seemed phased, leaving me with a slight terror within my chest and a taste for adventure  (that smells suspiciously of Everclear)

While I am free to speculate that this perhaps is just a random occurence, meant to raise awareness that sleep is an integral part of every person, or a spice up for the monotone Void running, signification of central server entering a new day, or the reminder of the currently acute Second Dream, I see it for the first time, and would be thankful for any explanation (even "fix ur comp noob", from you, CatSlayer419)

Does anyone else experience these, and is there an explanation, or, what I'd be more happy about, a translation of them? Apologies if it something that came in the updates, I haven't touched the changelogs ever.

TL;DR

loading screen scary. what do.

Edited by ROFLOBOT

3 answers to this question