The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Lore Question

DALOS

Only Stalker and Tenshin do.

Stalker hunts you for what you have commited, therefore, he knows what you did (something you don't know), and Tenshin says that he stayed awake while we were sleeping.

I can't seem to find the Tenshin proof, i do believe it's a quote of him from the Conclave introduction.

As for the Stalker, you can check his codex on the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

No, even lotus doesn't say anything what happened in past... not even what happened 1hr ago... I bet all tennos just have short term memory

but what about the fact that exposition is needed at the end of the natah quest?

but what about the fact that exposition is needed at the end of the natah quest?

I mean she doesn't talk about what have happened in few years and so on... she only talks about what happened rly long time ago and sometimes she comment on you what you just did but never about things that have happened within the time you have been with her

believe it's heavily implied that we do not know anything of the Old War at first, as whenever we're first awoken again by the Lotus all she tells you is how to survive, and that the Grineer Empire and Corpus Conglomerate must be kept in balance, she never mentions the Old War, she never mentions the Orokin, or the Sentients and we never receive any inbox messages or anything else that would indicate our Tenno has any knowledge of the Old War (aside from Ordis randomly spouting his usual lines, but our Tenno could just take those as the ramblings of a broken Cephalon). We don't really start hearing about the Old War and the Sentients until we get into Stolen Dreams, I think

This implies that Lotus or some other force also took our memories of the Old War (which is why I think Stolen Dreams is called what it is) and we're going to gradually learn and remember as time progresses

morec0 inbound

Edited by LilLemay

No. Memories pre-awakening from cryostasis are gone. This was a result of the cryostasis itself, and old-lore indicates that it was done on purpose to allow the Tenno to alleviate their guilt from their actions at the Terminus and allow them to sleep peacefully.

Whether or not that's been ret-conned is uncertain, but the fact that we lost our memories of the old-era is clear.