Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Customize Controls.

mishmashmarsh

Hi there,

I use a Logitech controller for playing most games on my PC including warframe and I am experiencing problems customizing the controls.

I was once able to use my melee block as R2 while my melee weapon was equipped and the same button for my powers while using my Primary/Secondary weapon. I also had the L1 to fire the secondary trigger on weapons that allowed it, say the Penta for example.

I am now unable to use one key for more than one command. Using controller while having less keys than a keyboard can be an issue when trying to make one key per action, me running out of keys to use is the main issue here.

I was wondering if we could be given the option to set priority commands? Say your secondary fire and aim are both set to L1 and you set secondary fire to priority one, weapons that have a secondary fire would fire when L1 was pressed and those without the option to use secondary fire would aim while using L1.

If anyone else is experiencing the same problem please leave a comment and I'll get back to you will my thoughts on the issue.

Thanks you for reading :) Hoping this issue is fixed in the near future.