Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Archwing Excavation

TheMugbearer

Since, according to lore, Nitain is being extracted form the asteroids that come from the outer space, why not make it so that instead of alerts the Tenno should do an Excavation mission, only in space?

The rules are the same as in on-ground Excavation, except for supplying the Excavators with power (since picking up items that fall off the enemies in the open space can be tricky: the item may just wildly fly away into a random direction and cover stupidly large distance in the process):

=> You go in.

=> You find an Excavator location and summon it.

=> You protect it from incoming forces.

=> You get 1 (or maybe 2) Nitain Extracts from one Excavator, plus a reward from a droptable.

=> Whenever you feel like you're done, you can just go to the extraction coordinate for Ordis to pick you up.

An idea: Since Archwings usually have an greater Energy pool than Warframes, the Excavators can leech off their Energy to do their thing. That way there's no need for battery pick-ups.

I both love and loathe this idea simultaneously...

I hate Excavation (And Hijack) with a passion, but we need a good, sensible way to farm up these damn extracts rather than alerts... and as much as I dislike it, it WORKS...

a begrudging +1 from me