Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Social Indecisiveness Starring Beeoverlord.

CityOfTrees

I have recently gotten into an unsettling situation, and am contemplating on what to do.

While I do that, I decided to check what the insightful minds at WForums have to offer in this regard.

My situation

I've found a potential girlfriend, we both like each other very much, etc etc...I'd very much like to ask her out sometime and see where it goes, however she isn't the social type and spends most of her time at home. Thing is...I'm exactly the same and dislike going out. I'm not sure what I should do at this point because I don't want to make a situation where we both pretend we're having fun.

Anticipating your suggestions.

viable suggestion count: 1

Edited by BeeOverlord

Video games. Thought it'd be obvious. Find out what games that'll be suitable for both of you and play.

Have I mentioned how little people are gamers where I live.

Now I have.

Dinner at each other's houses and/or a movie at home?

Both houses occupied. Read the fourth word of the situation.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Honestly give it a go, if you two enjoy each other what's not to try? Being at home is better than being out there.... Interacting with people..... I'd say Skype helps and sometimes plopping a movie into the TV is nice.

She doesn't even use skype or facebook. 

Anything she likes to do?

Nothing worth mentioning for this issue.

Have a walk to breath some fresh air, it doesn't hurt (i need confirmation on this), you could talk with her a bit this way.

I've actually asked her about this. Turns out she rarely ever goes for a walk and doesn't enjoy it too much.

Maybe read a book together or go to a library. Somewhere you two can call a 2nd home.

I like this suggestion, just one problem, how does one read a book together with someone?

snip

The keyword is potential, at the moment I just want to spend some time with her and get to know her better.
Edited by BeeOverlord

I like this suggestion, just one problem, how does one read a book together with someone?

Well you both read the same book and every now and then talk about it see what the other thinks about it and go from there. Maybe read a book series either hasn't read yet and enjoy it together. It's how I do it with my significant other.