Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morphics Drop Rate

BurningDesire

Same here, also neurodes, neural sensors, orokin cells etc. God Almighty, 20 boss runs  and only 2 neurodes wtf is this. Game is bloody grind fest. Instead of playing for fun i have to waste 5 hours to get 4 items i need to complete my weapon. I understand collecting resources like ferrite, rubedo etc. Drop of those is good, and its clear where can you get these items, but neurodes, cotrol modules its pain in the &#!. After 2 day of just grinding for just few orokin cells, neurodes, neural sensors, morphics, control modules i just want to stop playing game.

Grinding like this is not fun. And don't let me get started about void keys drop. You are destorying this game !!!

can the morphics drop rate be improved, i have been playing for hours and cant get a single one to drop. i have tried all three location without sucess.

Mars - War. Nef Anyo. He's an easy boss, but even if he doesn't drop any Morphics you should get at least one per run, probably more, because Morphics aren't really as rare as the quantities they're found/required in imply. Kill every enemy you run into, smash all the containers, loot all the lockers.

Nef also has a chance to drop Gallium or Fieldron Samples.

You'll have more morphics than you know what to do with.

If you need JUST Morphics, go to Mars and do Exterminate. Ultor I believe the name of it is.

Check every single small room, open every single locker, break every single crate.

I've done 3-4 Morphics per run on some runs, and you rarely get a run with zero.

Edited by Xylia

the rare materials is having an issue as of U8. The new dojo materials are interfering with the drop rate of the regular rares and they are barely dropping anymore.

No devs seem to want to talk about this problem even though there are several threads popping up a day.

Drop rates appear to have improved since I first started playing the game.

I remember the only place I would get a control module is by dealing with  Hyena.

Now I can just start from Triton on Neptune and will eventually come across one in a loot container.

Drop rates appear to have improved since I first started playing the game.

I remember the only place I would get a control module is by dealing with  Hyena.

Now I can just start from Triton on Neptune and will eventually come across one in a loot container.

Not true. Drop rate is far worse then it was before Update 8. You just didn't need any specific resource yet. Try getting few neurodes and you will go on grind fest.

its those sh.itty samples that drop preventing u from getting rare mats

Not only, i tried to get  neurodes, and orokin cells today, and after about 20 runs of both didn't get anything usefull from bosses. Most times it was either normal resource like alloy plate etc, or new blue ones samples or nothing at all. Something is really screwed up with this drop rate.

Not true. Drop rate is far worse then it was before Update 8. You just didn't need any specific resource yet. Try getting few neurodes and you will go on grind fest.

absolutley true. I played hyena about 20 times and got 2 control modules (and one was not from him)

No dev response about this. I guess we better keep bringing it up.

The drop rate will improve eventually I'm sure, but then we'll be hunting for something else that has become rare.

Remember the fun we had farming Rubedo a while back?

Keep grinding :0)

Nope, never had problems with rubedo.

Alloy plate, however...

Anyhow, the drop rates aren't that bad.

Managed to get 3 of them in only a few hours time (I think?).

I think the biggest problem is that they drop on so few places. The grind is bad, sure. But it's worse that you have to grind the morphics at a FEW locations. Why not make them drop on more systems, so that it at least feels like you're not doing the same thing over and over..

the rare materials is having an issue as of U8. The new dojo materials are interfering with the drop rate of the regular rares and they are barely dropping anymore.

No devs seem to want to talk about this problem even though there are several threads popping up a day.

They're too busy prepping for the big wigs at E3 to bother with their current player base.

Same here, also neurodes, neural sensors, orokin cells etc. God Almighty, 20 boss runs  and only 2 neurodes wtf is this. Game is bloody grind fest. Instead of playing for fun i have to waste 5 hours to get 4 items i need to complete my weapon. I understand collecting resources like ferrite, rubedo etc. Drop of those is good, and its clear where can you get these items, but neurodes, cotrol modules its pain in the &#!. After 2 day of just grinding for just few orokin cells, neurodes, neural sensors, morphics, control modules i just want to stop playing game.

Grinding like this is not fun. And don't let me get started about void keys drop. You are destorying this game !!!

It's worse than destroying the game.  DE is ruining its reputation along with the game.  Players scorned here won't be returning for their next developments.  At least, I sure won't be if they can't remedy this stupid RNG situation and how expensive the plat system is.

Edited by Swaggermeistress

i have done war on mars lots. i have enough gallium to build a monument to morphics. more salvage than i could i could use in a life time but morphics eluded me. i would trade 40000 salvage for some damn morphics.

Same~ could trade like 50000 nano spores for some rare resources, could really use such a system.

go to Mars. Morphics drop like ferrite there. I started unlocking missions to get to the boss mission on War, and Im already getting 1-2 morphics per mission just from mobs and breakables/lockers. Before I found out about mars I was farming Vor, and only got morphics like 1/6 runs. Mars is much better.

absolutley true. I played hyena about 20 times and got 2 control modules (and one was not from him)

No dev response about this. I guess we better keep bringing it up.

And 20 runs for 2 items is good for you ? It's a waste of time, pure grind and i really don't enjoy it at all.