Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morphics Drop Rate

BurningDesire

Results while farming for Morphics in Mars - War

Blueprints: Mag systems, Mag Chassis, Mag Helmet, Hate (from stalker)

Resources: Tons of salvage, fieldron samples. 1 Gallium.

Morphics? One.

Runs? 6

Hey, I'm not complaining. But I still need around 13 morphics at the very least.

Results while farming for Morphics in Mars - War

Blueprints: Mag systems, Mag Chassis, Mag Helmet, Hate (from stalker)

Resources: Tons of salvage, fieldron samples. 1 Gallium.

Morphics? One.

Runs? 6

Hey, I'm not complaining. But I still need around 13 morphics at the very least.

Were you actually stopping at locker rooms and killing everything in your way or were you running to the exit constantly?

I forget the mission name, but near the beginning of Mars, there's an Exterminate mission. Try that. Kill everything (well duh, you kinda have to) and check every single side-room, open every locker and break every container.

There are runs I've gotten 3-4 Morphics out of a single run there. Sometimes you wouldn't get any but that was fairly rare, like 1 in 4 maps I'd get 0 Morphics. Usually 1-2.

I enjoy the challenge and get all my morphics from mars. You guys have made an excellent game and I appreciate it as is.

Doing something once = Challenge.

Doing it 50 more times != Challenge.

the rare materials is having an issue as of U8. The new dojo materials are interfering with the drop rate of the regular rares and they are barely dropping anymore.

No devs seem to want to talk about this problem even though there are several threads popping up a day.

Actually Steve has stated that they don't mess with the rare materials whatsoever. 

It's just confirmation bias, and the repeat threads are just ignorance.

Were you actually stopping at locker rooms and killing everything in your way or were you running to the exit constantly?

I forget the mission name, but near the beginning of Mars, there's an Exterminate mission. Try that. Kill everything (well duh, you kinda have to) and check every single side-room, open every locker and break every container.

There are runs I've gotten 3-4 Morphics out of a single run there. Sometimes you wouldn't get any but that was fairly rare, like 1 in 4 maps I'd get 0 Morphics. Usually 1-2.

I have. :(

I did get a "record" 2 morphics in a run. I'm also running a loot radar upgraded to maximum, so I don't miss that sweet sweet loot.

I have. :(

I did get a "record" 2 morphics in a run. I'm also running a loot radar upgraded to maximum, so I don't miss that sweet sweet loot.

Beginner's Luck (or the opposite of such) I suppose.

Once you keep doing it, you'll get them to pop.

And sometimes I don't even notice one dropping then I'll go the Foundry and I would be like "wow, I picked 3 up on that mission alone?"